AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

models who camshow in Library/Coffee shop or public places???

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2014
hi there guyz and gals cammers.. i just want to know if you can suggest me the models you know from mfc or chaturbate or any camsite who are making cam shows in the library/ coffee shop or other places that is risky but adventurous lolz...

thanks..

• Wat?!
Reactions: WickedTouch
Don't know about Chaturbate but that's against the rules on MFC, and it's one of the rules they tend to enforce.

Don't know about Chaturbate but that's against the rules on MFC, and it's one of the rules they tend to enforce.
i see.. but still i see some in mfc doing it in office or library somtimes :angelic:, thats why i want to know more models doing it..

thanks for the repz, GenXoxo :happy:

i see.. but still i see some in mfc doing it in office or library somtimes :angelic:, thats why i want to know more models doing it..

thanks for the repz, GenXoxo :happy:

these models are using a green screen or setting up a fake office/library in there house. It is heavily enforced on MFC so what you are seeing is just a green screen.

The mfc models who do it in "office" set it up like a mini film set in their home. As far as I noticed is not real office.
Is against the rules to cam in publIc places on mfc.

Yes, public shows used to be a popular thing. far as I know, most sites shut that down completely for legal reasons. You might find a backyard or 2 but not much else "public"

, just did a surprisingly unpopular show at the laundromat.

You might wanna reconsider before you get pinched ....

1. m. Performers may not broadcast from a public place or from a studio or set that creates the impression that the performer is in a public place.

Everyone basically said what can be said...its banned on MFC and most other sites...or I'd still be doing shows from my old college campus. There are two girls on MFC who use a staged "public" scene though and are really consistent with it, so it does give the allure of being real. So understanding that, if you want a referral, LucieLuvit does a "library" show nearly every day and BellaTorrez does an "office" show quite often.

Big thanks for the replies Models and Cammers :angelic:.. nice having this info's :bookworm:

She's American.

Is she, guy? Is she? By American I assume you mean from the USA. She doesn't sound like it nor have I found that info anywhere.
Stop responding to every post like you know everything.

Reactions: Molison
Not everywhere, Guy. Nudity is illegal in the US but not, oh lets say, Spain, France, Netherlands. need I go on?
It's not illegal everywhere in the US. Portland, for example, allows nudity in public.

Reactions: CurvyVi
Is she, guy? Is she? By American I assume you mean from the USA. She doesn't sound like it nor have I found that info anywhere.
Stop responding to every post like you know everything.

I'm not sure why you feel the need to argue this point so hard when it's irrelevant anyway.
Doesn't matter what her local laws are, it can still get her kicked off of CB.

• Helpful!
Reactions: VeronicaChaos
Status
Not open for further replies.