AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

multiple cams

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AluraCurvyBBW

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Does anyone know how to set up more than one cam? What cams are compatible with logitech 9000, and other logitec cams? Not sure if the was covered. Couldn't see anything.

Need techie help :) I'm looking to set up voyeur cams on rude.com and they require minimum of 2 cams.but only have 1 so far any help appreciated.

I know you can connect multiple cameras to a desktop as well as a laptop. Seen it, just dunno how to do it. Or which ones work best with what I have.

For me manycam allows you to be on multiple sites, however if I want one camera hanging in the bathroom pointed at the shower and one pointed from the shower like over the curtain rod etc.

Do you mean on the screen at one time like PiP or two cams you can easily switch between.

Rude.com has a feature for models. They can do a voyeur cam site. Requires 2 or more cams. They all run and the member can switch back and forth from the angle they want. It is not picture in picture. Or alternating. All the model does is set up the cams and log in
I may go to rude.s faq or forum. Wasn't sure if other models or members on here knew something about multiple cams

Status
Not open for further replies.