AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Need Technical Help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2020
Germany
linktr.ee
Twitter Username
@carmen_monroe94
Hi guys !
After an unfortunate accident in front of the cam, it looks like my Mac Book Pro has suffered irreparable damage :( I now need a new laptop, but I don't know which one to buy, the Mac Book Air or a new Mac Book Pro. Could you help me with what I should pay attention to and what requirements are important? I only need it for the cam, I don't edit videos.

When I'm in the market for a new computer, I always get the one with the best up-to-date processor.

Reactions: Carmen_Monroe
While I am not an Apple guy, when faced with similar products decisions I always Google something like "macbook-air-vs-macbook-pro" and there's a bunch of people who have done this comparison work for us. This "Toms Guide" link came up; I don't think there is any bias in their stuff. I always look at this site when comparing. Take a look:

Tom's Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.