AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New Spam in rooms

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2017
Southeastern USA
Seeing a marked uptick in users with "Ultimate" accounts spamming links to external sites in many of the rooms I visit. I would assume that these are hacked accounts somehow, since I doubt authentic "Ultimate" users would risk getting their accounts banned as a result.

Anyone one else seeing this?

Reactions: Ozzie_
Seeing a marked uptick in users with "Ultimate" accounts spamming links to external sites in many of the rooms I visit. I would assume that these are hacked accounts somehow, since I doubt authentic "Ultimate" users would risk getting their accounts banned as a result.

Anyone one else seeing this?
Not in my friend's room no. But I agree.. most likely hacked a/cs

I am receiving friend requests from people promoting offsite contact in there profiles however. But only level 10's

Upvote 0

We kindly ask you to report these users by providing their usernames to our Support team.
And, if possible, screenshot the message they are posting (include it in your report to the support team).

How to contact the Stripchat Support team:

Upvote 0
The problem with that is that these ultimate users are doing it anonymously, it just shows up as 'someone' so there's no username to provide. What would be helpful would be to give models/knights the ability to mute messages in tip notes the same way they can in the main chat so the messages disappear.

Upvote 0
im sick of the spam that comes in and says they are 16 and blah blah after sometimes i dont instantly notice but they get blocked and banned and reported everytime... is there a way to help deal with this at all ??? its paying members and some are grays but mostly paying member accounts... its prob bs they prob just want a reaction.. but they get banned anyways

Upvote 0
not sure how well it would work or save you from bans etc, but word bot/ BLOCK list? work adding all these wrong/bad words to the censor list would help them not show in chat, but original message from them still said thou

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.