AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Newbie here, looking for info on payment to UK, Twitter & more!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 29, 2017
Twitter Username
@hedyhime
Hi guys!
I'm thinking about becoming a cammer, to help pay my way through uni~
I think I'd like to start on MFC, because I seem to understand how it works better than the other sites I've been researching (which confuse me a little tbh). Plus camming isn't my sole source of income, so I don't mind not getting much to begin with.

I'm in the UK though, and was wondering how I would sign up for MFC, since I heard they need ID? The only ID I have is my provisional driving license, which has my address on it.
I'm also not sure what to do with regards to payment? I've heard something about Payoneer but I'm not really sure how it works so any advice would be much appreciated!

I'm also curious as to how I can grow my twitter following.
I just started my cam twitter account, but I'm worried that using TweetDeck or my Twitter app will take information from my personal twitter account and will make my cam account recommended to people I don't want knowing about my cam job. Does this happen? Am I safe to just add my cam account onto my app/tweetdeck? I want to add my cam account to my phone app so that I can tweet frequently as I've heard this helps to grow my account.

Also, with regards to actually starting an MFC account, If I create a model account but don't cam until I have my profile/social media ready (might take a week or so depending on uni workload), will I lose new model status by not streaming in time? Or does new model status only count for the hours you're actually streaming?

Thank you so much~!

Status
Not open for further replies.