AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 23, 2015
Jamaica
MFC Username
Marialabelle
Streamate Username
Missprettypink
Hey guys I'm new to camming,I started 2 years ago and it's still a learning process. I would love some advise, any advise is welcome. I'm so happy I found this forum where I can converse with people of similar interest. By the way my name is Missprettypink on Streamate which is my home even though I occasionally work other places under other names.

Hi Missprettypink. I have been camming at chaturbate for some time .. about 2 years or so now. I still don't know all the ins and outs of camming .. I think I know the basics. The main things are a good cam (preferably HD) you dont need to spend a lot of money on one of these .. and lighting .. you really need good lighting .. you can use lamps or purchase studio lighting stands for about £40. When broadcasting always try and talk with your room .. communication helps too .. have a bit of fun .. say hello and thank people for tipping. Try and create a twitter or some social advertising webpage that you can use to advertise to your followers things like when you are online , pics , videos , panties for sale etc .. you can also follow other cam girls and get tips. x

Hi Missprettypink. I have been camming at chaturbate for some time .. about 2 years or so now. I still don't know all the ins and outs of camming .. I think I know the basics. The main things are a good cam (preferably HD) you dont need to spend a lot of money on one of these .. and lighting .. you really need good lighting .. you can use lamps or purchase studio lighting stands for about £40. When broadcasting always try and talk with your room .. communication helps too .. have a bit of fun .. say hello and thank people for tipping. Try and create a twitter or some social advertising webpage that you can use to advertise to your followers things like when you are online , pics , videos , panties for sale etc .. you can also follow other cam girls and get tips. x
Okay cool, thanks for the tips, I will create a twitter account as I was asked one time by a client if I have one, so it sounds like a good idea.

You might be surprised of how much you already know for two years.

The art of camming really isn't that complex once you get the basics down it's then a matter of figuring out your next goal of where you want to go next in camming the bigger you scale up your camming the more you put yourself out there as a cam model.

If your life goal is to do camming until you finish school, then you need to plan out what that will look like and also if your plan is to go into another career outside of adult work or even online then you need to plan what that will be like.

Also how would you handle being recognize in your real life that someone thinks you look familiar and then they put the pieces together it's from a webcam site or some photo they saw of you some where online. The chances of being recognized and outted from doing cam as really unknown but you at least want to prepare yourself how you are going to react when it happens.

Reactions: Honey_Suckle
You might be surprised of how much you already know for two years.

The art of camming really isn't that complex once you get the basics down it's then a matter of figuring out your next goal of where you want to go next in camming the bigger you scale up your camming the more you put yourself out there as a cam model.

If your life goal is to do camming until you finish school, then you need to plan out what that will look like and also if your plan is to go into another career outside of adult work or even online then you need to plan what that will be like.

Also how would you handle being recognize in your real life that someone thinks you look familiar and then they put the pieces together it's from a webcam site or some photo they saw of you some where online. The chances of being recognized and outted from doing cam as really unknown but you at least want to prepare yourself how you are going to react when it happens.
I really do want to go into another career, but still be an entertainer just not in the adult industry. I do love camming, I meet a lot of cool people and it's a fun way of making money, but you are right I do wonder if putting myself out there too much will compromise my private life. I want to make enough money to pay bills and save but I don't think I want to be famous in it, popular is enough. I still am thinking about a twitter account, maybe place pics that are kind of mysterious but you can see enough of me, so I don't have to worry about being recognized. I am not ashamed of being a Camgirl, It's just that what I want to do in the future is not conducive to this present, maybe after fame I might write a book, but I don't want people to be distracted in the beginning, like hey I know that girl from so and so, no focus on my right now, we can talk about that later lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.