AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

No direct deposit from CB

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 11, 2018
Hi guys! So I have cashed out twice on Chaturbate since starting. The first was in the Nov 16-30 pay period, so I thought I should have received my payment by now. The other time I cashed out was the subsequent pay period, so I'm not expecting that until the 22nd of this month. Does anyone have any insight as to why I may not have received my direct deposit yet? I tried emailing the support email but never got a reply.

In case any support staff can help me, my CB name is MakenzieJune! TIA!

@punker barbie sorry to tag, but thought you might be able to help!

Hi guys! So I have cashed out twice on Chaturbate since starting. The first was in the Nov 16-30 pay period, so I thought I should have received my payment by now. The other time I cashed out was the subsequent pay period, so I'm not expecting that until the 22nd of this month. Does anyone have any insight as to why I may not have received my direct deposit yet? I tried emailing the support email but never got a reply.

In case any support staff can help me, my CB name is MakenzieJune! TIA!

@punker barbie sorry to tag, but thought you might be able to help!
Support has emailed you asking for the things to make sure your account can be cashed out. I believe they requested a US W-9 form to be submitted. ;)

In addition, be sure to add CB email to your allowed or contacts list, so it gets through.
I have had Gmail send it to junk previously.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AudriTwo
Status
Not open for further replies.