AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Noob looking for some advice :3

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MissBubblegum

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Jan 8, 2016
Twitter Username
@Nintendo69_
MFC Username
Nintendo69_
Hey! I am pretty new to this site, and to camming itself. I joined to hopeful gain some insight and get to know more individuals like myself!

I tried camming a few months ago, and stuck to it for about a month and a half. I started on MFC and I was honestly doing well. Some personal stuff came up that caused me to not log on for a couple of months.

I'm back on track and ready to cam again! But when I logged back on, it seemed impossible for me to get people in my room. I know leaving for such a long time was a mistake, I've also noticed there are much more cam girls!

Should I start on Streamate? I can't seem to grasp how to get people in my room on MFC now, and how to get the very few to stay. I don't want to masturbate, but I'm willing to be nude. I'm thinking about trying to go with a nitch on Streamate.

Any tips or advice would help me out a lot!

Pay-per-minute private sites like Streamate are definitely easier to start out on. Token sites have, in my opinion, higher earning potential but also a greater risk of failing.

If you want to stick with MFC, I'd suggest spending some time on cam without expecting to earn very much. Just try to log on consistently for a few hours at a time and don't be encouraged when it seems dead. Working your way back up is difficult, but not impossible.

Good luck!

• Helpful!
Reactions: RorieBair
I left for 1.5 years but was able to get my room going for a successful night after I came back. My #1 tip would be to be VERY engaging, especially if you have no regulars. You want to make everyone feel involved and welcome. It's going to be a bit draining, but it's better than giving up. :)

I believe you can make a comeback with no sweat because you are adorable :3
I quit for a year and it hurt my score so badly but in the end old regulars resurfaced and I am very happy with how cam life has been going :3

• Hugs
Reactions: MissBubblegum
You can grab people's attention by moving around and dancing to some music. Members like to see you having fun! If you remember any of your old regulars you could send them a message telling them that you've missed them and are back on cam! Hours that you're online also effect how many people are in your room. Usually the early mornings are best (for me at least). You just have to poke around and see what time of day is best for you. I personally get online 8am-2pm and stay off on weekends. & ive been camming for 2 months now. But before work/school is best. Same with really late at night like 12am-4am

Hey! I am pretty new to this site, and to camming itself. I joined to hopeful gain some insight and get to know more individuals like myself!

I tried camming a few months ago, and stuck to it for about a month and a half. I started on MFC and I was honestly doing well. Some personal stuff came up that caused me to not log on for a couple of months.

I'm back on track and ready to cam again! But when I logged back on, it seemed impossible for me to get people in my room. I know leaving for such a long time was a mistake, I've also noticed there are much more cam girls!

Should I start on Streamate? I can't seem to grasp how to get people in my room on MFC now, and how to get the very few to stay. I don't want to masturbate, but I'm willing to be nude. I'm thinking about trying to go with a nitch on Streamate.

Any tips or advice would help me out a lot!
Ah I'm in the same boat as you right now. I tried to keep in touch with my old regulars . Im scared to go back on. Were you nervous to start again? Sorry I dont have much in the way of advice. I hope things get better for you!

I personally hate SM I've been on and off on MFC for about a month my couple of weeks were great but since I've been spending more time off its been slow for me. But I honestly think putting time and dedication will take you a long way on MFC and as a new cam model I think MFC is a great place to start as log as you do your research before which I didn't. But being consistent and at least spending 5 minutes to plan a show can get you a long way. Usually getting in a sexy position or dancing around brings people in my room

• Helpful!
Pay-per-minute private sites like Streamate are definitely easier to start out on. Token sites have, in my opinion, higher earning potential but also a greater risk of failing.

If you want to stick with MFC, I'd suggest spending some time on cam without expecting to earn very much. Just try to log on consistently for a few hours at a time and don't be encouraged when it seems dead. Working your way back up is difficult, but not impossible.

Good luck!

I really want to try a pay-per-minute site like Streamate, but I'm afraid that I don't have enough to offer in a private show because I do not want to masturbate. Only strip tease, and play with fun kinks. Is it possible to be a successful model on Streamate without masturbating?

Ah I'm in the same boat as you right now. I tried to keep in touch with my old regulars . Im scared to go back on. Were you nervous to start again? Sorry I dont have much in the way of advice. I hope things get better for you!

I am very nervous to start again! That's why I'm here seeking advice! But I'm definitely gonna do it. I can't give up too soon. I'm just gonna take all of this helpful advice and do as much research as possible before broadcasting again! I hope things work out for you too :)

I really want to try a pay-per-minute site like Streamate, but I'm afraid that I don't have enough to offer in a private show because I do not want to masturbate. Only strip tease, and play with fun kinks. Is it possible to be a successful model on Streamate without masturbating?

Heck yeah! Streamate is HUGE on fetishes, a lot of ladies do only fetish shows and no masturbation.

Status
Not open for further replies.