AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OBS using plug-ins

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone explain how to use plug-ins on obs? I want to add text on to my screen mostly.
K8tpkzC.jpg

If your wanting any tip responsive(or chat responsive) data shown ie. displaying tips and/or tip names or animations on screen give me a msg, I have done several tip responsive overlays form models. Prices start from $30 depending on complexity.

If your wanting any tip responsive(or chat responsive) data shown ie. displaying tips and/or tip names or animations on screen give me a msg, I have done several tip responsive overlays form models. Prices start from $30 depending on complexity.

Interested in this, I would like to see some samples of overlays, tip alerts etc.

Interested in this, I would like to see some samples of overlays, tip alerts etc.
Sorry for the slow reply I didn't get a notification of your comment.
I have put videos of a few overlays I've done for people up on youtube this is a playlist of them.
The first two are displays that I have for sale as they are quite cheaply(I can change the base colors for you for no extra charge) The rest are custom displays I have done for models.
I also have just the chaturbate OBS plugin for sale if you want to create your own display, you do need decent HTML/CSS/JS skills to do this.

Reactions: AngieNoir
I am interested. I have been trying to figure out how to do this for several hours tonight.

I am very interested in your services! I am new here though and not sure how to contact you :)

I made an overlay program for staringatthestars if you have his plugin. And wanna know more let me know i and i hook you up. i added a video with a small example. Things like raining hearts and raining money possible.

Attachments

• demo video.zip
    5.4 MB · Views: 37
Status
Not open for further replies.