AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OhMiBod...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone recommend the ohmibod club vibe vibrator? I've been kinda hesitant on getting it. I read some reviews, and mention that the vibration isn't really strong, unless you're holding it firmly yourself.
I'm torn between getting the ohmibod or this spanking paddle that I've been eyeing.
I've seen posts about members getting very angry how "fake" the models act with ohmibod. I kind of agree, I've seen some models act like they are having wild crazy spasms that's seriously not even possible because the vibration is not that strong. But I've also seen some pretty successful shows, it all depends on what the member wants to see. They might not believe it, but its called a show for a reason. Trust your instincts! I personally want both items very badly! :p

hello
does lush can be connected to this extension too?
I cant connect mine, it doesnt connect to Body chat app on my phone, because lush is using other app "wearables" so the app just cant find lush.
so if someone has any advice i will be very thankful

Sorry I just found this now- I don't follow this thread regularly... Not sure if you got help from someone on our team, but you need a Model account to connect Lush to Body Chat (for normal members it's not possible). You will automatically get a model account when you sign into the extension- or you can see a link on Step 1:

http://lovense.com/cam-model/guide

I have a app question for the ohmibod. Is there one that doesn't say it is tip amount sensitive? Cause by now we know that train is off track. Or maybe a torture one.

Cherryacid - there are a few different Ohimibod models. I have the Club Vibe 2.oh. I don't know how the other OMB models work.

The Club Vibe is sound-sensitive. It "hears" sounds. No sound=no vibration. It is not sensitive to the amount of the tip, only the sound that the tip makes.

I am new to Chaturbate. The Ohimibod is so common there I felt like I had to have one if I wanted to be successful there. (I wasn't aware of the Lovense products when I started at CB.) I can't comment on how it works for other girls but for me I knew I had to make some changes to make it work for me.

When I learned of the Lovense products and the idea of a browser extension I asked a computer geek friend of mine to look into doing something similar for my Club Vibe. My friend wrote a browser extension for me that detects tip amounts and plays different sounds/music in my browser. It replaces the standard tip sounds for me and changes the duration they play too. (In a sense it makes my Club Vibe tip-sensitive.) I like this much better. I am a terrible actress so having vibrations that are proportional in duration and intensity is much more enjoyable and honest for me and the guys tipping me.

My friend told me there's no way to make the Club Vibe work like a Lovense product. The Club Vibe is only one-way communication between the sound-sensitive remote and the vibrating part. The only thing that can be done is to change the sound pattern, duration and volume that the Club Vibe "hears".

Reactions: FluffyGalore
This has been so helpful, I just started on CB & it really is like EVERYONE is using ohmibods, I'm glad to have figured out what it is, and what's considered better. Although, it's a real shame my fans can't buy either of them for me off of Amazon. Any game friendly vibes available on Amazon?

Does anyone recommend the ohmibod club vibe vibrator? I've been kinda hesitant on getting it. I read some reviews, and mention that the vibration isn't really strong, unless you're holding it firmly yourself.
I'm torn between getting the ohmibod or this spanking paddle that I've been eyeing.
I would get lovense its the same sorta deal but I think works better because it runs off Bluetooth and doesn't have to rely on sound, I run it and it works great,super customizable

I bought an ohmibod for now just because I needed something new and a lovesense was way more expensive. I do want a lush or Nora though. Hopefully both. I am actually using the stupid ohmibod as a stepping stone to a lovesense. Lol.

BTW, Ohmibod has a new model called the Lightshow. It's like a slightly improved Club Vibe 2.0. The Lightshow has LEDs that light up to visually show the vibration level. Guys will be able to see if you are faking with a Lightshow. The Lightshow is a little smaller than the Club Vibe. It's also rechargable via USB and seems to have a stronger vibrating motor in it. Unfortunately the rechargable battery life is not good. Only rated for 1 hour. The one nice thing about the Lightshow is that it pairs via Bluetooth and appears like a headphone to your phone/tablet/computer. So it gets a MUCH better sound signal for the vibrations than the method used by the Club Vibe.

The Lightshow is expensive for what it is. I much prefer my Lovense Lush

BTW, Ohmibod has a new model called the Lightshow. It's like a slightly improved Club Vibe 2.0. The Lightshow has LEDs that light up to visually show the vibration level. Guys will be able to see if you are faking with a Lightshow. The Lightshow is a little smaller than the Club Vibe. It's also rechargable via USB and seems to have a stronger vibrating motor in it. Unfortunately the rechargable battery life is not good. Only rated for 1 hour. The one nice thing about the Lightshow is that it pairs via Bluetooth and appears like a headphone to your phone/tablet/computer. So it gets a MUCH better sound signal for the vibrations than the method used by the Club Vibe.

The Lightshow is expensive for what it is. I much prefer my Lovense Lush

I was researching how to change tip sounds on chaterbate to make this thing work better and I came across your website, very nice btw, do you mind sharing how you did it, because I can't figure it out?

I'm happy to give you the code. I've given it to a few other CB models too. I'll go find the instructions and send you a message here

Reactions: Sexylilyx
How intense are the Lovense toys? They seem to be rather small when compared to the typical vibrating dildo, but the
models react a lot more to Lovense stimulation. Are they just putting on a show, or is there a legitimate qualitative difference in the Lovense toys. I'm a guy, so I hope a number of Lovense models will answer my question. Thanks, in advance.....

How intense are the Lovense toys? They seem to be rather small when compared to the typical vibrating dildo, but the
models react a lot more to Lovense stimulation. Are they just putting on a show, or is there a legitimate qualitative difference in the Lovense toys. I'm a guy, so I hope a number of Lovense models will answer my question. Thanks, in advance.....
Much stronger. Like they feel like actual toys that you can get off to. I played with mine for the first time the other day and was surprised that it gave me an orgasm, lol. I have the ohmibod and it's crap, I never bothered with it on cam because I'm not that great of an actress.

Edit: it sucks that ohmibod is so lame because I feel like it really delegitimized the tip-based toy. It's such a great idea and now we have to prove that the lovense isn't a rip-off as well. I'm sure tons of guys think they are and that definitely got in the way of my enjoyment of using it. I'm hoping more girls use them and help build the reputation up.

Last edited:
I bought an OhMiBod vibe (I think the particular one I bought was called "Dream"?) off amazon for half the price of what it goes for on the OhMiBod website. I think they're pretty good, and would probably buy another one in the future. I hope that helps. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.