AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Olivia

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would not be beneath her at all to wear KKK gear. Next she will take the Confederate flag and wear it like a Burqa, make fun of female mutilation with a butter knife, all while smiling inanely miming to Classic Rock. She probably smiles so much because she thinks all the guys tipping her are total suckers.

I do not care about 1st amendment and USA. In Europe, wearing nazi symbols like the swastika in public is illegal (probably why she blocked at least the Netherlands and maybe other countries). Americans, and Brits for that matter, have no clue as to what the nazis did on the mainland, but I see the results of their evil every day still. She should be banned! And all her tokens made of this period should be donated to, say, foundations for ww2 veterans and survivors.
I would suggest Holocaust survivors receive them.

@weirdbr
MFC is a business. Money matters more. None of this should be a surprise. That was a dumb suicide mission that she didn't need to do. All she did was screw herself out of her MFC account. They're not going to start banning top models because she proved something we all knew.

My issue with Olivia's show was how she could have made some sort of meaningful statement or SOMETHING after the speech but instead just started dancing like an idiot. It really does seem like she was just cashing in on controversy.
Also like @Nordling said, so much hate in her room. The chat was moving so quickly when I peeped in earlier cause people were spamming their posts. There are a lot of people getting banned for hating on her, and honestly with some of the things they are saying I could understand it. But there are a lot of people saying things like "white power" and being pro Nazi. So whether or not it was intended to be a statement her room is currently a bit of a racist Nazi meetup ground. Her room is extremely uncomfortable with the way the chat is going but also don't go in there cause it's really hard to not get sucked in by it all...

Really? Come on. No clue? That's totally ridiculous. We fought those mother fuckers. We have a clue. A lot of people study WWII extensively. Just because we don't live in a country that was a war zone at the time, doesn't mean we don't know anything about what happened. The Holocaust museum in DC, and the WWII museum in New Orleans are both huge and very in-depth. Americans have a clue, a lot of us had family that fought & died in that war.

Your soldiers fought them, true. Only because Germany declared war on the USA, as the USA was very reluctant to go to war to begin with. Also, others fought them too. The Russians lost a lot more people fighting the Germans than America did.

But.. your people didn't suffer them. Your cities were not bombed (America, the UK of course, did suffer bombings on London and Coventry), your villages were not wiped from the map as a retaliation for assassinating a high ranked officer, your residents were not brought in with a razzia to be put to work in foreign factories, your jews, gypsies, communists, mentally ill or people with Down syndrome were not put on a train to be terminated in Auschwitz or Sobibor or Treblinka.

Reactions: Super_Stella
It is not amusing. How would you feel if she routinely wore a KKK outfit and lip-synced speeches about how negroes are the inferior race? How about wearing an ISIS executor costume while holding the ISIS flag and lip syncing a speech about how all westerners should die?
Honestly tho? If done right? It could be hilarious. Everything has the potential to be funny. Everything. If I know no true hate is behind it. Not saying she is hilarious or that I have any idea or really care where she stands or what she believes. Check out this kinda poor quality video at the 2:45 mark. Jeff Ross makes a pretty brutal joke about a dude whose dad died on 9/11. Dudes reaction when the crowd starts to moan? "What, it's funny." Just saying, humor is very subjective.

Reactions: Nordling
Your soldiers fought them, true. Only because Germany declared war on the USA, as the USA was very reluctant to go to war to begin with. Also, others fought them too. The Russians lost a lot more people fighting the Germans than America did.

But.. your people didn't suffer them. Your cities were not bombed (America, the UK of course, did suffer bombings on London and Coventry), your villages were not wiped from the map as a retaliation for assassinating a high ranked officer, your residents were not brought in with a razzia to be put to work in foreign factories, your jews, gypsies, communists, mentally ill or people with Down syndrome were not put on a train to be terminated in Auschwitz or Sobibor or Treblinka.

Dude, they declared war on the whole fucking world with the shit that they did. Crimes against humanity as a whole. It's called a WORLD war for a reason. Still has nothing to do with understanding. Still has nothing to do with knowledge. You don't have to be right in front of something to learn about it, thank you modern technology. I'm not just an American, I'm a fucking human and I'm just as disturbed by the gross shit the nazis did as you are.

Humans are my people. Not Americans, humans. I'm not quite the nationalist that you seem to be.

And by the way, when WWII went down, my family was in Greece still. They burned half of my home country to the ground. Don't say my people weren't affected. You don't know shit about me or my family.

Honestly tho? If done right? It could be hilarious. Everything has the potential to be funny. Everything. If I know no true hate is behind it. Not saying she is hilarious or that I have any idea or really care where she stands or what she believes. Check out this kinda poor quality video at the 2:45 mark. Jeff Ross makes a pretty brutal joke about a dude whose dad died on 9/11. Dudes reaction when the crowd starts to moan? "What, it's funny." Just saying, humor is very subjective.

I am not sure that there was "no true hate behind it". People were saying "tip her if you hate jews" some tip notes were "death to jews" and she didn't do anything about that. If she was joking it was a really poor attempt. Some things should not be made light of. Genocide is one of them. But if you are going to be the asshole that laughs at the armenians or the jews or any other group that has been the target of genocide, at least make it obvious that it is a joke. Don't deadpan and then expect people to get you.

I've watched the Olivia show for months now and have come to the conclusion it's a cult following and she's a "gimmick" act, albeit a very successful one. This latest nazi routine is low hanging fruit for her and fits neatly into the "performance art" her followers claim it represents. As usual, what's most offensive in that she zooms up to the #1 spot in a matter of hours while the majority of models struggle to earn in a day what Olivia earns in a minute (i.e. wealth inequality).
Donald Trump would be a Olivia fan. Maybe she'll dress up as a Mexican and pretend to rape someone?
There you go Olivia, more low hanging fruit for your "art".

Watched the video

I think the "cool kids" song is quite ironic.

Honestly, after watching the video, I think she was trying to make a joke but it kinda failed. I think her dancing around and acting weird 'might' have been her making fun of hitler?
This will make her regulars tip her more in support of her, and get people who hate her to give her promotion on twitter and even youtube.

I honestly couldn't care less about what she does on cam, or what her regulars think is entertaining and funny. it's a publicity stunt at the very least and seems to be working.
So basically if you don't like it, just message MFC tell them they fucked up by not banning her, then focus on other stuff. If they get enough complaints they might do something about it. but probably not.

Watched the video

I think the "cool kids" song is quite ironic.

Honestly, after watching the video, I think she was trying to make a joke but it kinda failed. I think her dancing around and acting weird 'might' have been her making fun of hitler?

How often do you watch Olivia? Because she routinely dances around and acts "weird". It isn't specific to this show. Neither is the song "cool kids". She plays top 40 songs and classic rock all the time.

• Helpful!
Reactions: JessieWolfe
It would not be beneath her at all to wear KKK gear. Next she will take the Confederate flag and wear it like a Burqa, make fun of female mutilation with a butter knife, all while smiling inanely miming to Classic Rock. She probably smiles so much because she thinks all the guys tipping her are total suckers.
Hate to go so off topic here but I notice like 90% of your posts are either you making up stories and then not responding when questioned on them or finding ways to try to insult models and members. Sup with that? Is there a reason for it or a point trying to be made? Sorry to put you on the spot, just curious.

Reactions: SexySteph
How often do you watch Olivia? Because she routinely dances around and acts "weird". It isn't specific to this show. Neither is the song "cool kids". She plays top 40 songs and classic rock all the time.

I don't really watch mfc at all. I was just basing what I said off of the video. I'm not defending her or against her just staying neutral and pointing out what I thought she might have been trying to do. Maybe she wasn't maybe she was, I have no idea.

Reactions: PunkInDrublic
I like this quote: "Comedy should always punch up, not down. If you depend on offending oppressed people to make privileged people laugh… Then you are not a comedian. You are a bully"

I was watching her room when she was performing. All the spammers, the nazi sympathizers, the insults..it was quite overwhelming. Obviously the free speech supporters from 4chan were there.

I am not sure that there was "no true hate behind it". People were saying "tip her if you hate jews" some tip notes were "death to jews" and she didn't do anything about that. If she was joking it was a really poor attempt.
Yeah I have no idea either to be honest and I agree it was a poor attempt at humor, if it was even meant to be funny. Just saying, some can find things funny that some may find offensive or painfully unfunny. I think most here would agree this was pretty unfunny tho.

.... Americans, and Brits for that matter, have no clue as to what the nazis did on the mainland ....
we Mainlanders did need them to come to the mainland in 1945 ...

Normally I think bad art performances solves itself, people will vote with there feet, not visiting or buying bad art. The problem here is, on MFC we vote with our dicks )))

Normally I think bad art performances solves itself, people will vote with there feet, not visiting or buying bad art. The problem here is, on MFC we vote with our dicks )))

How I wish that was true. Bad art, generally, is quickly forgotten, but it very often manages to get plenty of attention as a short-term incident. People love spectacle, after all.

And I do think this is, at the very best, bad art. The woman is as subtle as a fucking Panzer. But, based on the fact that she manages to catch enough buzz with her antics as to warrant fresh threads in her name every few months on this forum, and she's pulling in big enough piles of cash to MFC to essentially be given carte blanche with these performances -- no matter what they are, or who they involve -- I suppose she's doing well enough at the job she's tasked herself to do.

I didn't see this show, but I have seen her 9/11 show and about 30 seconds of her dressed up as a little girl with her prems teaching her how to handle a dick. Disgusting. I saw her leave the homepage and back again a few mins later. MFC enforcing its strictest rules I suppose (which of course are different for top models). :bored:

Just from the screencaps though, I think her 9/11 show (looks at the calendar; oh goodie, it's coming up fast) is worse. But like others have said, this is exactly what she wants. And I bought into it :arghh:

• Funny!
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Registered here back in February but never posted. I've enjoyed Olivia for a long time now. I was there watching tonight's show and I agree with a lot that Nordling said earlier.

Satire is straight-up lost on a lot of folks. It's gotten worse from one generation to the next. I'm in my 40's; I grew up in a time where we weren't conditioned to become offended and infuriated by almost everything we see. That's not how it is anymore today. Almost anything and everything is an outrage to someone now.

I remember watching and enjoying Mel Brooks movies when I was much younger. Still do. He is a humorist who understands that it's okay - even vital - to laugh at awful things. Mocking something terrible is how we often cope with it. Brooks defused Nazi mines back in WWII, so I daresay he had a good grasp on the damage they did. In '68 he wrote and directed a film featuring a musical farce about the Nazis and Hitler. Nazis sang and danced, and at the end huge Nazi banners were unfurled. Absurd, ridiculous, and funny. In the mid-80's he produced and performed a song and video performing as Hitler. Again - funny stuff. Especially if you saw it when it first came out.

Olivia has also mocked Third World dictators, terrorists and Soviets before. At no time does she espouse their beliefs, glorify them or promote their ideology. She dances around and acts "weird" as someone said earlier; she's quite impish and fun to watch that way. Irreverence does not equate to sharing a set of beliefs.

Tonight Olivia mocked Nazis, just as Mel Brooks did back in the day. Where Brooks did it with song and dance, Olivia did it the way she always does: dancing around and being "weird." At one point she even grabbed a strap-on and paraded about like... well a Nazi with a strap-on. Absurd, ridiculous, and funny - at least to me. It also reminded me, instantly, of the way Brooks spoofed Nazis early in his career.

She never spoke a word about Nazism, never glorified it. Just made fun of it, as other comedians have done for decades. As comedians, actors, recording artists and even Disney cartoons were doing during WWII. And then the outrage started to pour in, with some of the nastiest stuff I've seen hurled about on MFC. One model on MFC even tweeted that she hoped Olivia died; fortunately other models called her out on that. To that model's credit she walked that back a couple of hours afterward. Later, after the MFC Admins stopped Olivia's cam and asked her to drop the Nazi stuff, so she switched - into a Soviet outfit. Now if you know you're history, the Soviets under Stalin were every bit as bad as Hitler and the Nazis. Yet no one on MFC was outraged by that. Only that she'd worn a Nazi costume, which automatically meant she was a terrible racist and a genocidal fascist, right?

It's almost like a lot of models just haven't ever liked her period and saw a chance to pounce. Their MFC followers then joined in.

I've never really "defended" an MFC model before, but I did tonight. The hate being directed at Olivia is ill-placed and sad. She's not a Nazi, she's not a racist. She's a Muppet that likes to dance around and make fun of things. I'm glad for having her sense of humor around because it's rapidly vanishing. Today when something offends people they grab their pitchforks and make it a great cause for justice that must be stamped out immediately. That's something that actually gives the things we dislike and fear more power over us. It also lessens our ability to come to grips with terrible things, which means we aren't learning to cope and adapt so much as hide.

Anyway, just my two cents. Commence with hating me. :pompous:

EDIT: To clarify, when I said "she never spoke a word about Nazism" I wasn't talking about the speech she read in German, which I saw live. That reminded me of Chaplin making fun of Hitler in 'The Great Dictactor.'

Last edited:
I'll admit, I don't watch Olivia. I catch glimpses of her when I scroll around or when, well, something like this, pops up. And I saw the 11 minute video of her show, plus the footage I saw when I popped online where she was dancing around in the Nazi outfit.

I suppose she was going for some form of parody. But because I (and maybe most) of MFC didn't know that, or see it as parody, we didn't know or see it. Its like if we joined a showing of The Producers right at the "Springtime for Hitler" portion. We would be outraged then too.

I guess what bugs me more than anything was that she seemed to try and do a satirical take on it, but failed. Miserably. As I said before, there is definitely a way to handle these touchy subjects. It IS important to laugh at things and make light of situations; not to forget them, but to not let them control us. But she didn't hit the right notes. She didn't go too far over the top to make me (or anyone) see she was mocking them and not mimicking them.

Her topic was "BLITZKRIEG MOTHERFUCKERS." If it was "WE ARE HERE TO PARTY LIKE ITS NINETEEN NEIN-TY NEIN!" or something, then that would be more clever and be more tongue in cheek. And in the video she just danced around after it. Woo? Thats... funny?

Take into consideration:

Just like on MFC, people got riled up. But then there was a change and BOOM! Hilarity!

Nordling said he didn't need her to go over the top to make a point and laugh at it. I beg to differ. She NEEDED to do more and go off the wall insane with it. Or to a point you knew this was more mocking than anything.

And perhaps she is a nazi. How do you know she isn't? Have you talked to her about politics?

In all the times I've been in Olivia's channel (which is way more than I could ever remember) she's never said or done anything to make me think she was racist. In fact, the photos on her profile of her trip to Israel earlier this year and Kenya last year seem wildly out of character and unusual for a Nazi and/or racist.

In all the times I've been in Olivia's channel (which is way more than I could ever remember) she's never said or done anything to make me think she was racist. In fact, the photos on her profile of her trip to Israel earlier this year

Probably just scouting the area and learning as much as possible about the dirty heebs in preparation for the final final solution.

1. I don't agree that being American means you have no clue what took place in Europe under the Nazi's. Far, far from it. I'll resist the urge to post a 20k word dissertation here.

2. I think all who opine about what Olivia should do with the tokens she receives should first don their finest Nazi garb and spend the proceeds from that.

3. I think the rules are different for Olivia. As it should be. You stick a tired old mare in front of a cart. But you let a thoroughbred get out on the track and run.

4. I think Olivia is one of those people who understands boundaries. She knows you must approach them cautiously, and then stick one big toe across them.

When I saw what she was up to tonight, I started chuckling. I think I got the joke. It wasn't against the Nazi's. It wasn't against the Jews. It was against the hornets nest that she walked up to and whacked with a baseball bat :swear:.

"Dirty heebs" !!?? Shit that's funny :rofl:

Last edited:
Man. I'm almost hesitant to step into the ring here but I told myself I'd interest more outside models only cause sometimes members are the shit and I want to make frands. Don't kill me pls.

I think a lot of people are failing to recognize the element of internet culture here. Just because you don't appreciate really fucked up humor doesn't mean that there's not a HUGE market and fanbase for it. 4chan is huge for a reason. It's all really fucked up stuff that someone somewhere thinks is hilarious for an inside reason you aren't in on, and I'm certain that's what this was and what her fanbase generally consists of. For that reason, I seriously doubt Olivia is racist, and I doubt a majority of her fans are either. It's hard to explain if you're not really familiar but usually it's all about getting as extreme as you can because you know that it's not real, and the outrage it causes makes it funnier. And this particular idea has been a done a million different times and ways, both tastefully and waaaaaay way trashier.

Honestly, if you aren't someone who watches Olivia already then I feel it's pretty obvious the joke was not for you. So you can rage at it a bunch but it really only makes the intention of the joke that much more successful. As for the protest model... We all always knew that the rules are not the same for top girls as they are for the rest of us. MFC is a private company and they can do as they please, and I think they are far from having a trashed reputation over this. I do think that line of thinking is a bit delusional. We'll all likely keep working, members keep spending, the world goes on.

And just an after thought on the offensiveness of dressing like a nazi... Harajuku kids in Japan dress like nazis all the fucking time, every weekend, just because. Fashion. No statement to be made whatsoever. Where's the outrage there? Or Marilyn Manson? IDK.

Status
Not open for further replies.