AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Olivia

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2013
fresh out of the oven
I don't know Olivia, and never stayed in her room long enough to form opinion. I have mostly hearsay of her from 2 or 3 degrees removed; many positives on her performance art pieces, and many negatives about her personality.

Now i'm seeing a huge outcry over her latest performance piece which is this...

CLXokQ8UYAA01m9.jpg:large

CLXdPNOVAAYKW-S.png

CLXdPS9UwAAq-Eg.png

Sorta at a lost for words at the moment....

Tasteless? Probably. She can do what she wants, and people can be offended if they want. MFC can also choose which models it wants performing on its site.

But as for like whether it "ought" to be censored on a fundamental level? I disagree with that. Preventing someone from expressing opinions that offend you is a dangerous concept.

Well, after all the Fidel Castro shows, the burqa she traditionally wears on 9/11... this isn't exactly shocking. I do have a problem with calling her shit "performances" or "art" though and her humour is lost on me especially when she makes light of genocide, mass murders and tragedies. Which is why I hid her room on all my accounts. Oh, and nazism is not an opinion.

She makes light of genocide? How is making fun of nazis glorifying genocide? When Mel Brooks created "The Producers," with it's hilarious musical sketch "Springtime for Hitler," no one cared, and almost everyone laughed.

I do believe in sensitivity and try to practice it, but the biggest weapon we have against evil is humor.

She makes light of genocide? How is making fun of nazis glorifying genocide? When Mel Brooks created "The Producers," with it's hilarious musical sketch "Springtime for Hitler," no one cared, and almost everyone laughed.

I do believe in sensitivity and try to practice it, but the biggest weapon we have against evil is humor.

There is a difference between a comedy with an argument, lines, dialogues, characters, Springtime has a very strong gay theme.... and a miming camgirl with no voice wearing a svastika on a podium with the nazi flag behind her lip syncing a Hitler speech. Perhaps I am slow, but I did not see her making fun of nazis.

Edit: same goes for the Fidel Castro shows and the burqa on the anniversary of 9/11. I was in her room that night when someone confronted her about how insensitive it is to be wearing a burqa on 9/11. She typed a few very pissed paragraphs defending islam. So I do not think that was a joke either.

Edit numero dos: Mel Brooks is jewish and funny. Two things that Olivia is not.

Last edited:
There is a difference between a comedy with an argument, lines, dialogues, characters, Springtime has a very strong gay theme.... and a miming camgirl with no voice wearing a svastika on a podium with the nazi flag behind her lip syncing a Hitler speech. Perhaps I am slow, but I did not see her making fun of nazis.
She's not a professional humorist/satirist, but I can't imagine any other reason she'd do such a show. I mean, I would hope she's not a nazi. Satire can be very subtle, or very in your face, and it can just be lame. But I'm all for the attempt.

She's not a professional humorist/satirist, but I can't imagine any other reason she'd do such a show.

For shock value and the associated attention (which she got)? Her room had twice (or more) as many people as the second top room, her name (and pictures) are all over twitter now; maybe she believes that any publicity is good publicity.

And perhaps she is a nazi. How do you know she isn't? Have you talked to her about politics? I haven't. I will tell you what I have seen... I have seen her wear communist t-shirts and display communist memorabilia in several occasions. Which isn't less problematic than being a nazi, mind you. So maybe she is a nazi, maybe she is a communist, either way it makes me sick and I think there are ways to be successful without invoking the darkest episodes in human history. Especially when there are many jews, eastern europeans, veterans, and family of 9/11 victims on MFC who have suffered through these things. It is not amusing. How would you feel if she routinely wore a KKK outfit and lip-synced speeches about how negroes are the inferior race? How about wearing an ISIS executor costume while holding the ISIS flag and lip syncing a speech about how all westerners should die?

Oh, and dilligaf0, it would be a First Amendment issue if MFC was the government. But MFC is a private website, and they can kick her out and close her account if they wanted to.

Last edited:
Usually a fan of her shenanigans but this just kinda feels cheap and lazy. Like zero effort. Just slap on a few Nazi symbols and people will be outraged(even if it's being mocked which I have no idea if it is)and talking about you. Probably missing the super deep political meaning behind all of it but yeah, not so much as offensive as just kinda boring and unimaginative imo. I see Nazi symbols in profiles and kill cams every time I play Call of Duty or Battlefield so it isn't really shocking to me even when people are rocking it with pride. Just feels like cheap heat. Props to her for trying something different I guess.

You do know that communism and naziism are not the same, right? Certainly I don't "KNOW" she's not a nazi, but I'd be very surprised.

You are correct about the 1st amendment, but since you asked, I have to ask you: how do you know Olivia isn't Jewish?

Maybe she is jewish, I don't know. If she is jewish she is even more of an idiot. No jew in their right mind would defend radical islam or wear a nazi flag.

Oh, and I know nazism and communism are not the same. They are 2 different flavors of totalitarianism. But while nazism killed about 25 million people, communism has mass murdered over 200 million. That is the main difference.

Edit: grammar.

By the way, Mel Brooks is Jewish...is he a complete idiot?
View attachment 55855
Mel Brooks didn't wear a nazi flag. A character in one of his comedies did. And he did so while impersonating Hitler as a gay man. I don't think Mel Brooks as a jewish man would wear the nazi flag on a podium with a straight face while lip-syncing a Hitler speech. Then again, we do have some nasty self-hating jews in our tribe. Norman Finkelstein and Noam Chomsky are both jewish after all. But neither of them are on their right minds.

By the way, Mel Brooks is Jewish...is he a complete idiot?
View attachment 55855
I believe, like when "Blazing Saddles" was made, there was less outrage at things we now consider "racist" during this period of time.
I'm not excusing it, just pointing out that the prism of time changes perceptions as well.
Just as the perception of Chaplin's "Great Dictator" movie was received.

Mel Brooks didn't wear a nazi flag. A character in one of his comedies did. And he did so while impersonating Hitler as a gay man. I don't think Mel Brooks as a jewish man would wear the nazi flag on a podium with a straight face while lip-syncing a Hitler speech. Then again, we do have some nasty self-hating jews in our tribe. Norman Finkelstein and Noam Chomsky are both jewish after all. But neither of them are on their right minds.
Whatever you say....
Mel.jpg

Seriously, I have to reiterate... to defeat evil, we need to laugh at it...and to laugh at it, we have to create scenes that show at least a semblance of what the evil looked like. Yes, someone like Olivia on MFC is not a professional satirist, so if it came off all weird and wrong, I'm sorry, but still have to applaud the attempt.

I agree about Chomsky btw.

I agree that Satire and Parody are indeed the rights of everyone to have. But heres the thing: I don't know if her show WAS. It was just her recreating the Nazi propaganda and wearing it. There was no mockery of it. There was no twisting of it to be anything more than 'sexy' and for shock value. The Producers used the Nazi idea because in the end, there was a gay guy playing Hitler which mocked Hitler. Plus the whole show/movie/ other movie wasn't ABOUT the Nazis, per se.

If she DID try to do it out of jest, I suppose I could forgive her for it (not that I would forget this). But if it was just like what the characters in The Producers were doing and exploiting it for profit, then that is obscene to me.

I agree that Satire and Parody are indeed the rights of everyone to have. But heres the thing: I don't know if her show WAS. It was just her recreating the Nazi propaganda and wearing it. There was no mockery of it. There was no twisting of it to be anything more than 'sexy' and for shock value. The Producers used the Nazi idea because in the end, there was a gay guy playing Hitler which mocked Hitler. Plus the whole show/movie/ other movie wasn't ABOUT the Nazis, per se.

If she DID try to do it out of jest, I suppose I could forgive her for it (not that I would forget this). But if it was just like what the characters in The Producers were doing and exploiting it for profit, then that is obscene to me.
Ok, to me, the nazis with their absurd uniforms and crap only needs to be shown for me to laugh. The nazis were absurd, and evil...but they show how an entire nation can be convinced that such a travesty was "cool." We should laugh at them often, and I don't need some complicated setup to do that.

I do not care about 1st amendment and USA. In Europe, wearing nazi symbols like the swastika in public is illegal (probably why she blocked at least the Netherlands and maybe other countries). Americans, and Brits for that matter, have no clue as to what the nazis did on the mainland, but I see the results of their evil every day still. She should be banned! And all her tokens made of this period should be donated to, say, foundations for ww2 veterans and survivors.

Spot on.

Americans, and Brits for that matter, have no clue as to what the nazis did on the mainland, but I see the results of their evil every day still.

Really? Come on. No clue? That's totally ridiculous. We fought those mother fuckers. We have a clue. A lot of people study WWII extensively. Just because we don't live in a country that was a war zone at the time, doesn't mean we don't know anything about what happened. The Holocaust museum in DC, and the WWII museum in New Orleans are both huge and very in-depth. Americans have a clue, a lot of us had family that fought & died in that war.

I'm sure if people ignored her, the antics would stop. People like to gossip about stuff they can't control, so that will never happen.

Ok, to me, the nazis with their absurd uniforms and crap only needs to be shown for me to laugh. The nazis were absurd, and evil...but they show how an entire nation can be convinced that such a travesty was "cool." We should laugh at them often, and I don't need some complicated setup to do that.

I also laugh at Nazis, especially some absurd ideas they have regarding cross breeding with "undesireables" and Jewish people. (Its something I saw on reddit; link for the curious - )

But that is NOT the point. The point is, this is a very touchy subject to a lot of people. Its like Rwanda or any other genocide because it was horrible and tragedies happened.

I think there is a right way and a wrong way to tackle something so dark. Her way was not right, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.