AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Olivia

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that old man still got it :) Hope that was rather painful

The asshat that Aldrin punched was a dude named Bart Sibrel. I love how Aldrin doesn't take the guy's shit. He's all like "I didn't risk my ass to go to the freakin' moon so some dick could get in my face tellin' me I didn't."

The asshat that Aldrin punched was a dude named Bart Sibrel. I love how Aldrin doesn't take the guy's shit. He's all like "I didn't risk my ass to go to the freakin' moon so some dick could get in my face tellin' me I didn't."
I've loved that clip for a while now. He was old and smaller, but still able to land solid on somebody's smart mouth when it was needed. :giggle:

I've loved that clip for a while now. He was old and smaller, but still able to land solid on somebody's smart mouth when it was needed. :giggle:

Meeting Buzz Aldrin, about ten years before this clip, was a huge thrill. The guy is amazing. A PHd from MIT in astrophysics, fighter pilot, astronaut and author of many books He has helped make computer games, been on the Simpson, and Futurama, and Transformers :). Most importantly for the last 30 years he has been pushing NASA to get serious about going to Mars. In 2013, at age 83 he co-wrote a "Mission to Mars" which was really interesting book on how we can get to Mars in the next twenty odd years.

Plus the guy has a pretty mean right hook.

Ever heard of political satire ? Olivia does not appear to be a hateful, violent person. I think she was mocking the Nazi philosophy.

Personally i like Olivia, and she made a lot of money doing what she did. i found no harm in it. If you are offended than that is on your part. but to me it was for show, and she did say it was for Parody, was it wrong on her part eh yes and no. did she get what she wanted yes absolutely she got her minutes of fame and her point she wanted to cross. an was it wrong for the admins of the MFC site to keep up her room because of it, yes because it if another model did that she would have been banned, but since she is a high paying model they kept her room up even though she did get banned from it for a few, but she still managed to keep her room up and made money from it all. i was in her room the night it all happened, i guess it was a big shocker return thing for her regular and fans, since she was gone for so long. but thats how i see it anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.