AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Olivia

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
" ... Transfer me tokenz BB. I will get you to the top! " :haha:

Haha... okay. We should leave that pandoras box alone and get back on topic.

I've watched Olivia's room (off and on) for a long time. The crazy thing with this girl is that I'm really neutral on her overall and the interest has always been to try to figure out why her room caught fire while so many (and I mean many) didn't, despite doing an excellent job. It's like when that song "gangnam style" was a massive hit and people were going crazy over this and I'm on the sidelines looking at people and thinking "wtf?".

I'm also perplexed why some models get so much and the thinking behind that. I guess it's hard to understand unless you're in that mindframe.

I don't mean to offend anyone but this is what I suddenly found on a random site :D
1416557416666.png

1416557416666.png

Is Hitler drinking tea? I thought his drug of choice was heroin? Maybe it's some kind of muddy (opioid drink).
Stay getting money all day, sippin' some muddy all day

I'm not sure that swastika is the right way around. Sort of like when Olivia had it on her show.... hmmm
If anyone has a couple thousand Nazi friends, they might know. Double check that before getting a tattoo.

I'm also perplexed why some models get so much and the thinking behind that. I guess it's hard to understand unless you're in that mindframe.

For some, it is simply the matter of being in the right place at the right time and having the right guy finding you. For many ladies, once they get the one guy who is willing to drop big.. it often gets other gents to drop big. Chain reaction of sorts, really. Many of the ladies who get bombed like she does have been on MFC for years and have a large, loyal following. Being the "first" girl to hit it big in a certain area also helps.

I've watched Olivia's room (off and on) for a long time. The crazy thing with this girl is that I'm really neutral on her overall and the interest has always been to try to figure out why her room caught fire while so many (and I mean many) didn't, despite doing an excellent job. It's like when that song "gangnam style" was a massive hit and people were going crazy over this and I'm on the sidelines looking at people and thinking "wtf?".

Olivia had another account, or at least a different name and shtick (can't remember which), for nearly a year before OliviaNaked blew up. She tested out a few acts/images/public identities (I'm reticent to use the word persona but that's what I'm trying to imply) before settling on what worked for her. I think her strategy is a testament to her brilliance as a business women. As to why that specific show blew up, I have no idea. What makes any sort cultural phenomenon become popular?

Why do some models get so much? The perception of value, real or otherwise. Once your value is established (which can happen by chance on mfc) the bandwagon effect kicks in. People derive information from others, consciously or subconsciously, and will pay/tip what they see other people paying/tipping. Rooms with high tippers breed more high tippers and with the high tips come a perception of value and exclusivity. ECONOMICS UP IN HERE.

As far as her most recent stunt, it reminds me of a shock jock. Deliberately offensive just for publicity. I've really enjoyed a lot of her shows but this is one I would hit next model right away.

Olivia had another account, or at least a different name and shtick (can't remember which), for nearly a year before OliviaNaked blew up. She tested out a few acts/images/public identities (I'm reticent to use the word persona but that's what I'm trying to imply) before settling on what worked for her. I think her strategy is a testament to her brilliance as a business women. As to why that specific show blew up, I have no idea. What makes any sort cultural phenomenon become popular?

Why do some models get so much? The perception of value, real or otherwise. Once your value is established (which can happen by chance on mfc) the bandwagon effect kicks in. People derive information from others, consciously or subconsciously, and will pay/tip what they see other people paying/tipping. Rooms with high tippers breed more high tippers and with the high tips come a perception of value and exclusivity. ECONOMICS UP IN HERE.

As far as her most recent stunt, it reminds me of a shock jock. Deliberately offensive just for publicity. I've really enjoyed a lot of her shows but this is one I would hit next model right away.

Just out of curiosity.. what other "personas" did she try that you remember?

Olivia started out as a regular meek girl getting naked and hanging out chatting.
Then she morphed into Olivia4naked, who got naked in a more artistic way using smoke and light.
Then eventually into Olivia, the mime who sits on a white bed and pulls bizarre stunts and hosts a fake radio show.
There are... videos... on the internet (which I will not include or link to) of her early work. My best tip would be to search for Olivia4naked. What's left out there is very softcore and shows the progression.
Find some site that has camshow downloads and maybe you'd find the newer stuff as well.

• Wat?!
Reactions: TacoBelle
Olivia started out as a regular meek girl getting naked and hanging out chatting.
Then she morphed into Olivia4naked, who got naked in a more artistic way using smoke and light.
Then eventually into Olivia, the mime who sits on a white bed and pulls bizarre stunts and hosts a fake radio show

This, from what I loosely recall. I believe she had some sort of generic model name as well.

All cam girls shows go through changes and transitions; you learn what your boundaries are, where you feel comfortable, and what works for you. I didn't mean to imply that she was a totally different person before and after, but her public persona did shift, as it does with most when you find your place on mfc.

Oh yeah, almost all people are in a progression, either in a positive or negative direction.

With cam models, it can be fun to watch the changes over time, in technical quality and on an artistic level. I think "persona" is a good term, especially when it comes to name changes. It's possible to re-invent yourself and character development is a valuable tool, even for someone who essentially plays "themself".

This latest shift for Olivia, to push the boundries outside of the MFC community is either a dangerous or genius move and I guess we'll see how it shakes down. She says this is her last year camming, so I imagine she'll push this until she quits and starts living large in retirement. Perhaps her plan is to burn the place down before jumping ship?

On a sidenote, MFC itself is in transition as well. The camsite where "anything goes" has been forced to make broad changes because of models pushing boundries (and laws). That's where I see part of the real harm in stuff like the Nazi show because it can force a system wide change that affects the entire community. Public cam shows are an example of that.

Then eventually into Olivia, the mime who sits on a white bed and pulls bizarre stunts and hosts a fake radio show.
There are... videos... on the internet (which I will not include or link to) of her early work. My best tip would be to search for Olivia4naked. What's left out there is very softcore and shows the progression.
Find some site that has camshow downloads and maybe you'd find the newer stuff as well.

This is the second time in this thread that people have brought up screencapped videos of Olivia. These videos were uploaded by members or bots (probably ones that never even tipped the girl) without her knowledge or consent. Hell, if she's like most models, she probably doesn't want people to know these are out there. With this being a forum that's very pro-camgirl (can't think of a better way to put it), I don't think this is the best place to talk about these videos. Hell, you said "I will not include or link to," but you (and another poster prior) gave WAY more information needed for anyone to find them. I would just hate to see this type of mentality ("Oh, I didn't actually link to the video so it's ok") to become commonplace on here. Just my two cents.

this ought to cover most of the stuff here....
[ She just uploaded and tweeted it .]

To be honest I think the girl is a genius I have watched some of her cam shows had a few laughs but not really my thing.
I don't get the hate though? like I really thought this forum was about coming together and helping each other out.... and I have seen that i just don't get this big thing about Olivia what she is doing is exactly what she wants PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT HER remember is theres no such thing as bad publicity. I'm actually happy for her that shes doing great. I hope one day I soon will also be cashing in the tokens like she does hahaha. OK the Nazi thing was you know offensive or whatever but how many films and comedy sketches has there been about Hitler? sooo many I see hundreds of men dressed at Hitler for Halloween....
shes a business woman she knows what gets the publicity then attention and the MONEY!
GOOD FOR HER!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the big difference between Olivia and most other rooms is the importance of chat and community. There are plenty of models room where the experience of the room is improved if you simply go full screen and ignore the chat. This is generally true during cum shows, and some rooms practically all the time.

This is definitely not true of Olivia, somehow she has probably built one of the strong senses of community on MFC. This works generally in her favor. Her chat is crazy and lot of fun when her regulars out do themselves in tip bombing her. The make fun of her rivals, generally in good hearted manner, have their own lingo and obviously know each other pretty well. I imagine its like going to being a booster club member at tailgate party for SEC powerhouse like Alabama. You know you are always in contention for #1 and you have fun with your fellow rich Tide fans.

The times I've most enjoyed Olivia room are near the end of the month, and frankly what Olivia was doing hardly mattered, the entertainment was the chat.. Almost the complete opposite of typical MFC room. Unfortunately the energy of the room works both ways. At times her room chat gets really ugly. The Hitler show took ugly to a whole new level. I understand why people who saw the screenshots, or the speech wouldn't get all worked up.
But what you missed is the seemly hundreds of people yell "kill the jews", Hitler was right, and small number saying hang Olivia. I felt a lot more like I was Nurnberg Rally than a MFC chat room and why I feel so strongly Germany authorities would have gone crazy if they saw 3,000 people at what could have passed for a Nazi party rally.

Where a Nazi uniform at Halloween party is in bad taste having 1/2 the people at the party shout death to the jews, and Hail Hitler is a different experience.

BasicBasic writes.
On a sidenote, MFC itself is in transition as well. The camsite where "anything goes" has been forced to make broad changes because of models pushing boundries (and laws). That's where I see part of the real harm in stuff like the Nazi show because it can force a system wide change that affects the entire community. Public cam shows are an example of that.

That's my concern also, if MFC doesn't police itself the authorities might do for them. I still remember waking up one day to find one of my poker website was seized by the federal authorities and be very thankful I had no money in it. I'd hate to see the same thing happen to MFC and more importantly to all the models. Olivia seems to be pushing these boundaries and she has the following to get exposure outside the world of camming.

• Helpful!
Reactions: BasicBasic and Gen
I am in favor of freedom of speech too, trust me.. but not at the cost of everything. Especially not when it comes to breeding hate towards people.. be it racial, sexual or religious.
So, do you think that the Westboro Baptist Church should be outlawed?

So, do you think that the Westboro Baptist Church should be outlawed?
I think a lot of hateful religious groups in the USA would cease to exist or decline if they had to pay taxes. Sometimes I have the feeling that some of these organisations are trolling hategroups first and churches after that, so.. I think they can be abolished without outright banning them.. just tax them 100% from now on ;)

Reactions: nikki_bbw
lol I suppose that might do it. Trouble is, I doubt it's that simple. The government tried that with the Church of Scientology...and got hit by so much litigation they gave up.

Reactions: Teagan
I think a lot of hateful religious groups in the USA would cease to exist or decline if they had to pay taxes. Sometimes I have the feeling that some of these organisations are trolling hategroups first and churches after that, so.. I think they can be abolished without outright banning them.. just tax them 100% from now on ;)
I wonder if some hate groups are calling themselves "churches" for the tax-free status.

lol I suppose that might do it. Trouble is, I doubt it's that simple. The government tried that with the Church of Scientology...and got hit by so much litigation they gave up.
The litigation they got hit with was so they could be labeled as a church for tax purposes. If no church got that then a lot of places would fold for sure. Scientology was in a world of hurt and almost collapsed before they got accepted as a church.

The litigation they got hit with was so they could be labeled as a church for tax purposes. If no church got that then a lot of places would fold for sure. Scientology was in a world of hurt and almost collapsed before they got accepted as a church.
Yes, all true. The problem is, it's almost impossible for the government to attack a church, no matter how heinous, so there are no easy solutions as long as the separation of church and state isn't taken completely serious.

Reactions: Teagan
Yes, all true. The problem is, it's almost impossible for the government to attack a church, no matter how heinous, so there are no easy solutions as long as the separation of church and state isn't taken completely serious.
Yeah honestly I wish they would take away their status and label them a cult as they should be. That would give them so much leeway in investigating all the shit they do. And that goes double for the rest of churches too. The governments hands are tied in too many ways over it and it's disgusting. Churches should not be treated special.

"The Hitler show took ugly to a whole new level. I understand why people who saw the screenshots, or the speech wouldn't get all worked up.
But what you missed is the seemly hundreds of people yell "kill the jews", Hitler was right, and small number saying hang Olivia. I felt a lot more like I was Nurnberg Rally than a MFC chat room and why I feel so strongly Germany authorities would have gone crazy if they saw 3,000 people at what could have passed for a Nazi party rally.

Where a Nazi uniform at Halloween party is in bad taste having 1/2 the people at the party shout death to the jews, and Hail Hitler is a different experience."

I took less offense to her dressing up as a Nazi and stripping than the reaction of her chat room and her not stepping in at all to temper or stop the race baiting and hate speech. At one point someone wrote "put the Jews back in concentration camps" and then her room started posting pictures of a very popular skinny Jewish model. I don't feel like she really gets the significance of the holocaust or of Nazism but belittling a fellow model like that and laughing with them was an ugliness that she intended and encouraged.

Status
Not open for further replies.