AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Olivia

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ugliness that she intended and encouraged.
Yes, it turned into a feeding frenzy and spun out of control as emotions heated up. Much like a spontaneous riot where seemingly sane people go insane in the moment.

There were rational people within the crowd though, commenting that anyone that didn't support what was going on should get out of the room, if only to reduce the room-count. That's the point when I bailed out.

I was happy to see rational dialogue about all of this besides hateful or emotional reactions. I think it's important for people to speak up, even in a small way. For myself, it's a good way to diffuse my personal anger and try to see situations (and stunts) from different perspectives.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke

I think people are taking this way too seriously. All the people making those comments in the chat were just trolls circle-jerking for attention. I'd be very surprised if there was any actual Nazi supporters in there. The whole point was to get people worked up and offended. The fact that we have a 9 page thread about really shows how well it worked.

4UoHVCb.jpg

I have to contribute...

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Just pulled it up fine.

You realize you can cause a panic posting things like that, don't you? :haha:

I can't see her profile from my phone right now so she's blocked at least the UK.

I'm in Canada and I can't view it either !

I guess she has a lot of countries blocked. I can view it in Hawaii. She is serious about this Nazi thing, under automobile on her profile she has Panther Tank (75 MM). I have to give her props for choosing something other than a Tiger tank and getting the armament correct. Although I am just a wee bit suspicious that Native American and Boliva may not be completely truthful. I wonder if 34 is true though?

Reactions: Marissa Frost
Olivia has been doing some strange stuff the last couple nights, blocking countries and regions for anyone not on her "invitation only" list. From what I could gather, it's just more quirky behaviour by herself and her gang and most likely she's working through one of her alias accounts. She's essentially won MissFreeCams for the month so now it's all about where she'll travel with the winner of her travel date raffle and what the next crazy camshow will be. It's all good for business of course, so no complaints here.

Her age (34) seems to be one of the few truths about the whole Olivia thing. Otherwise, she's Romanian and loves being rich.

She is serious about this Nazi thing, under automobile on her profile she has Panther Tank (75 MM).

Panthers were also used by the Romanian army after WWII, though. Not only by Romania but also by both Russia and France (who was using several dozen until the 50's).

Although I am just a wee bit suspicious that Native American and Boliva may not be completely truthful.

It's almost like listing her city as " B'OliviaVille" and her country as "Bolivia" is like a play on her name or something ;)

I wonder if 34 is true though?
Her age (34) seems to be one of the few truths about the whole Olivia thing.

About a week ago she hinted on Twitter that she'd turned 35. She once shared a couple of pictures with her chat room of herself in either late middle school/early high school (or whatever the European equivalent is). I have no trouble believing she's in her mid-30's.

Last edited:
WOW, have you people not seen the documentary 'The greatest story never told' for gods sake....... Seriously if you have any interest in learning what the Nazi party was all about and what really happened in WW2 please watch the documentary, You can find it on youtube. All the information in the documentary is verified and even states the sources of all the information shown. So before raging about how awful Olivia is for dressing as a Nazi do some research of your own.....

I could see her profile fine last night, but I haven't been able to actually get into her chat in a few days. Meh.

WOW, have you people not seen the documentary 'The greatest story never told' for gods sake....... Seriously if you have any interest in learning what the Nazi party was all about and what really happened in WW2 please watch the documentary, You can find it on youtube. All the information in the documentary is verified and even states the sources of all the information shown. So before raging about how awful Olivia is for dressing as a Nazi do some research of your own.....
Are you insane? You're citing a holocaust denial "documentary?" Do you also believe we never landed on the Moon?

there are 9 pages on this?

This just proved her show did what she intended it to.
She made it into the news, everyone's picking sides, she's blocking random countries to stir more drama, and she's making tons of money.
She got everyone talking about her, so everyone knows about her, everyone wants to know what she's doing.

uL8GckK.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.