AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Other questions (private shows and crazy ticket)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2018
How does private show work? And how does crazy ticket work? ://
I mean, when someone takes me private he pays only for the minutes he stays in my private and I have to do everything he asks (of course it depends on my limits)?
And how does the crazy ticket work? I sell it for 140 toks, for example, and when it starts what? How much does it have to last? What am I supposed to do? Will they be able to tip me in the crazy ticket show? Do I have to do the things they ask me without tipping?
I wanted to change some things, but now I am a bit confused :/
Thank you

We usually discuss what will happen in a pvt before starting it.

One main difference is in pvt it's based on the viewers demand as in when you start it and how long it lasts.

Another is with pvt the viewer pays tkns per minute and crazy ticket is one price

For a crazy ticket show you have control... it's an app/both you use. You set the ticket amount, it starts when you start it and it lasts for however long you like...and you do what you want

Yes they can tip...and if they are tipping based on what your tip menu is I imagine you would do it. However a crazy ticket show isn't something that viewers should be able to use to push you out of your comfort zone.

I don't like crazy ticket shows myself, I don't sell them that well... but I've done a few. I did a naughty nurse one and I think a cum show once or twice

Reactions: JyJy
Status
Not open for further replies.