AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Paxum - Payment Method

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lora Lace

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Sep 10, 2015
Twitter Username
@loralacemfc
MFC Username
LoraLace
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/426148/LoraLace/
Hey all,

I'm new to MFC and just got my first payment! It was quite stressful because my international bank wire didn't work, I guess my bank didn't accept it? I'm not too sure.

Anyway, to the point of this post. I ended up signing up for Paxum and received my pay on there.
Perhaps I jumped the gun on that, the excitement of my first pay from MFC got to my head a bit and really I didn't look into Paxum all that much.

My account is not yet verified on there so I can't withdraw the money yet but I'd like to know if any other models are familiar with Paxum, their thoughts and experiences etc.
Since I am not based in the US/Canada an E-Wallet would be much better for me, as a $1000 minimum pay out for international bank wires is a bit crazy to me.

So yeah, please let me know if you know anything about Paxum or do/have used them.

Thanks!
Lora

I use Paxum as it's the only international payment option for ExtraLunchMoney. I'm not crazy about it, it's pretty confusing at first, especially the fees. I withdraw by cheque, so it was slow to actually get the money, but there are several withdrawal options. I do like that I can convert it into Canadian dollars directly on their website, so when I get the cheque, I can deposit it as normal.

Did you have any specific questions? :) I don't use it often but I might be able to help!!

I use Paxum as it's the only international payment option for ExtraLunchMoney. I'm not crazy about it, it's pretty confusing at first, especially the fees. I withdraw by cheque, so it was slow to actually get the money, but there are several withdrawal options. I do like that I can convert it into Canadian dollars directly on their website, so when I get the cheque, I can deposit it as normal.

Did you have any specific questions? :) I don't use it often but I might be able to help!!

Thank you for reply!
Well, specifically how long did it take for you to be verified?
I have tried to contact customer support, which led me to opening a ticket thing. Instead of answering my questions they just told me I need to have my account verified to be able to do anything, which is frustrating because I have been waiting to be verified. Until that happens my money is pretty much untouchable, I can't even convert it to my currency.

Status
Not open for further replies.