AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payment and other things.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SexySephira24

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Jun 30, 2015
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@SexySephira24
MFC Username
SexySephira24
Finally got approved, and we had such a good time tonight! Ive never had so many viewers and this much fun! I really like Chaturbate!! I was just wondering do any of you guys feel this way? We were on from 5pm-11pm, plenty of privates and just wow, not many rude people! Most of them were pretty nice!
I hope this dosent sound braggy/bad at all! i just wanted to say i had such a good time with hubby tonight! Was wondering if anyone else has had that much fun in one night! p.s. does anyone know the minimum payment for Chaturbate? is it $50?
We had some issues with one of the apps tho which kinda stunk, luckily we got it figured out!
Do i sound weird saying to my hubby "Im so happy!" lol...
I sound silly.......... :((

Reactions: Puffin
Congratulations! Glad you had such an awesome first broadcast! I'm not on CB as much anymore, but I believe their payout is still $50. Once you have received 2 payments from them and are in the US, you have the option for Daily Pay withdrawals. They are anticipating Daily Pay for all non US residents early 2016. Happy camming!

• Helpful!
Reactions: Puffin
thank you! And thats pretty cool :) I still can't get over it, cam being fun. it was never a dull moment, thats for sure. lol. i feel like i shouldnt say how happy i am tho.... lol.. I really loved all the apps, makes games so much easier and more fun!! So many diffrent things i can do lol. if it wasn't midnight i'd probably still be online.
SEE, IM TERRIBLE!!! O GOSH!!

Glad you had such fun tonight! More viewers means more chat, and more chat leading to more fun. Or maybe it was good planning and the hubby input. :chicken:
I'm so happy for you. Such a contrast to your MFC experience.

Nope, they said they will inform me when this is possible. im guessing probably a one-time every year kinda thing. Its not a huge huge deal, its just weird, the questions we keep getting asked about it. :nailbiting:

Status
Not open for further replies.