AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payments from Camsites

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 16, 2017
International
Twitter Username
@EvaSwarovski
MFC Username
Evaswarovski
Hello Eevryone

i am a camgirl i just started doing cam model with my partner i perform solo and partner. currently i am using Epayments and FirstChoice pay and its fantastic with the capability of their Mastercard and being able to withdraw money from ATM or purchasing online goods

my questions are does anyone got a list which other camsites uses epayments or firstchoice pay ?

My list So Far

Epayments = Bonga
Firsthoice Pay = stripchat,cams

Cam Sites that use FirstChoicePay:
- MyFreeCams
- Streamate
- CamModelDirectory (Skype show listings)
- Chaturbate

If you're American, ACH might be a better option. If you're international, depending how much you make, wire transfer might be cheaper. Hope that helps :)

I’m glad to hear that it works so good, but that’s not what I’m here for. I wish to know if my service actually caters to what you want, so ping me, and ping me plenty, :)

Thank you ladies for your input ,

Dear Dan ,

Your livechat support is wonderful, we have got our new account approved , when it was approved it automatic approve our mastercard too, but however there isnt any option for express shipping. It was sent via standard shippping and will be arriving in November .

However i am currently working on camsites that offers either Epayments or FirstChoice Pay. As its gonna be confusing if i sign up to sites that offers other payments

Thank you ladies for your input ,

Dear Dan ,

Your livechat support is wonderful, we have got our new account approved , when it was approved it automatic approve our mastercard too, but however there isnt any option for express shipping. It was sent via standard shippping and will be arriving in November .

However i am currently working on camsites that offers either Epayments or FirstChoice Pay. As its gonna be confusing if i sign up to sites that offers other payments

I wish everything was as simple as express shipping :)
I have two direct e-mail contact options,
socialmedia@firstchoicepay.com -this one is actually better for shipping addresses, and personal details

danep@firstchoicepay.com -for additional info, explanations, complaints, grievances etc.

Looking forward to have this sorted for you.

Hi all, I'm new here... I recently was a successful cam model on AdultWork in UK for years, however I have recently had enough of them and decided to move onto Chaturbate... but I'm just wondering if they pay models via wire transfer to international banks? I'm in UK and sadly can't get Payoneer as my account was locked from years of inactivity :( (haven't used it since 2012!)

Hi all, I'm new here... I recently was a successful cam model on AdultWork in UK for years, however I have recently had enough of them and decided to move onto Chaturbate... but I'm just wondering if they pay models via wire transfer to international banks? I'm in UK and sadly can't get Payoneer as my account was locked from years of inactivity :( (haven't used it since 2012!)
@LadyZara, I have two e-mail addresses, socialmedia@firstchoicepay.com and danep@firstchoicepay.com

We don''t offer bank transfers from Chaturbate at the moment, however I'd love to help you with the best extent of my knowledge.
thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.