AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Personal website

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

perfectdisguise

Cam Model
Jul 2, 2012
Twitter Username
@lanadereinaxxx
MFC Username
lanadereina
The landing page looks great!

So I'm thinking about trying to make a personal website. Does anyone have advice on the best payment processors and/or how to live stream your webcam?

I searched for this info and couldn't find it, but sorry if this is answered elsewhere already.

Thanks in advance!

Webstream, modelcentro, indie listing sites. If you really want your own processor ccbill or zombaiO but tgey are complicated to set up, expensive to use and imo not worth it when you can use the above. Amazon egift cards if you must but make sure to spend some of the balance before giving a show/sending goods as otherwise they can cancel. DO NOT USE PAYPAL!!

Adultmembersites.com is who manages mine and provides all platforms and services, including hd live stream and payment processing. Can't speak highly enough and they will be launching sites again very very soon

Status
Not open for further replies.