AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Price help: verified celeb wants photoset to post on socials

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElleVictoria

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 20, 2015
Yorkshire
Twitter Username
@Mfc_Elle
MFC Username
ElleVictoria
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/504922/ElleVictoria/
I’ve been asked to create a photo set for a verified rapper with about 2M followers. He wants me to write his name on my body (non nude) and include face and soles of feet in all images. He intends to post them to his tumblr, Facebook, twitter, and instagram.
He has asked me to come up with a price for this.

I have only done cam work, £20-30short videos and nude sets for £15/20.

any suggestions are more then welcome as I have no idea how much to charge since the images are unusable for me, will be posted publicly on multiple platforms as marketing for him and will be non nudes containing face.

help a girl out?

@lilbthebasedgod ? Don’t do it

Lil B can suck my D. He posts the pictures without credit and encourages his followers to make fun of them. He gets pics from underage girls. He also rarely follows through on paying. He's contacted me on both Twitter and Manyvids, each time I quoted him prices and said that the pics would be taken once payment was sent - I ain't seen a dime from his cheap ass.

I love how everyone knew immediately who it was, lol.

Someone fill me in? :(

He’s a piece of trash rapper who messages just about every single girl on ManyVids, and I’m guessing Twitter as well, asking for pictures with “I love lil b” or something to that extent written all over them and then posts it on his Twitter account without crediting the creator, acting as if these are just random girls sending him stuff not sex workers who he approached to do this for him, and there have been times when his followers completely tore the girl apart making fun of her and he just laughs along with them. I’ve heard mixed things about him paying, as well.

Also, I wanted to add that his huge “following” on Twitter is more than likely a combination of him buying followers and also from following just about everyone. His follower to following ratio is way off for someone sitting at over 1 million on both. It’s not because he is actually that popular of a rapper.

Last edited:
Can we talk how pathetic this is really quick? He has to pay sex workers so he can appear sexually sought after by all these women. That's why he don't credit because he is all about that image.

Honestly it's misogynistic. Especially for someone who spends most of their time blabbering about how he loves his supporters for hours and hours. It come across as manipulative. which it probably is.

I'm glad this thread propped up. It's a great PSA. Block and avoid lil b (based god) like the plague.

It’s not because he is actually that popular of a rapper.

I had literally never heard of him before he contacted me on MV. I've still never heard any of his music.

He has more than 1 account on MV too. I've turned down his same request several times from 2 accounts.

It’s always the copy paste same message, starting with saying he loves your videos. First time he messaged me I just replied, “you’ve never bought a video from me and I don’t work with liars”
Didn’t stop me from getting the same dm 6 more times haha

You are not missing out, he followed me on Twitter awhile back so I looked up his music and it sucked.

I'm not surprised, the rappers with talent have women falling all over them, and doesn't have to beg in the DM's for attention.

LMAO I was wondering if it was Lil Bumfuck or not. That moron is still making the rounds almost 9 years later. I hope he falls face first on a cactus and gets gangrene in his peenie weinie. :)

THE SECOND I READ THIS, I was like oh my god that shit dick LilB is back. He’s messaged me like 4 separate times on MV asking me & I kept having to block him. He’s also tried to ask me on Twitter before.

I wouldn’t do it, unless he gives you BANK. Like someone said, $5,000. Fuck it. Double that. $10,000. He’s literally a dingleberry. & he uses the same exact copy/paste message to every woman.

Went to look him up on twitter because the name sounded familiar. Saw his picture, and that I had already blocked his account. The picture made it click for me. I remember him following me in the past and trying something like this as well.

Wonder if he ever figured out I'm a dude?

Glad I looked at this cause he messaged me back on Nov 5th. Already seemed funny though so I just told him I don't do that kind of stuff.

Reactions: SNATCH
Just wanted to come back here with some screenshots lollll. He messaged me more than this, but I can’t find the emails. (I don’t have access to the messages anymore bc I deleted my old MV account) one is from last year, & one is from the beginning of this year. The first message, I replied to him $1,000. The second time, I was like hey dipshit, you already sent me that same stupid copy & paste message, I don’t fucking like you, stop sending me your inane bullshit. & he went away. (Or maybe I blocked him, I can’t remember lol)

I want to say that I’m surprised he’s still doing this after all of these years... But am I really that surprised....? 😒

Attachments

• D5F6146C-2AFE-42EA-9BC1-9778B60DBFFE.jpeg
    D5F6146C-2AFE-42EA-9BC1-9778B60DBFFE.jpeg
    271.6 KB · Views: 46
  • A06D150F-1351-4E5E-B46E-6E782D909B6C.jpeg
    A06D150F-1351-4E5E-B46E-6E782D909B6C.jpeg
    271.1 KB · Views: 47
Omg 😂 I’m guessing he strikes again... with me. I had no idea who this was till I created a post about it and then got forwarded to this. Now that I know, I think I’m gonna charge $5000 and state that I take payment first and then block, just cuz I can 😆

here is his message to me.

Attachments

• 93E5C927-B644-4277-A825-4BB2914CA316.png
    93E5C927-B644-4277-A825-4BB2914CA316.png
    523.5 KB · Views: 24
Status
Not open for further replies.