AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Private Not recorded

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2023
Hi everyone,

I'm new here (Hello I'm Douve), someone advised me this forum to get help.
So here's my issue:

I did a private with a nice girl and tipped for pvt recording but the private did not get recorded.
She doesn't allow recording pvt by default but she does if we tip for it, wich I did. I'm mod on her room, i spent lot of time with her so let's say I trust her when she says that she allowed recording before we started.
It's my first pvt with her but I saw many people doing it and everytime they get the record (green message saying it has been recorded in chat).

Is there anyway chaturbate can get their hand on the record and give it to me ? Or is there anything I can do ?
I already contacted support but they told me it's not allowed by default..... I already know that and I told them that I tipped for it. So I'm insisting but they're not so fast that's why I'm here.

Thanks for reading,
Have a great day !

If she didn't "save" the changes to her profile before she accepted the private request then there will not be a recording. If you tipped for recording after starting the private then that private needs to stop before changes take effect.

CB can not give you a recording of it. CB can give her a recording of the private but she would need to request that. She will get recordings of ALL of her privates as part of that request . I am not sure if it is just 1 video file or separate videos of each private. Depending on the amount of privates she has done it will take a few days for the request to be filled.

If it is just 1 video file then she would need to "edit" the 1 private she has done that you are looking for

ps. Just looking through the options for the data export now and it is not clear if they include "all" private shows or just the ones that are recorded.

Screen Shot 04-12-23 at 03.40 PM.JPG

Last edited:
  • Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
If she didn't "save" the changes to her profile before she accepted the private request then there will not be a recording. If you tipped for recording after starting the private then that private needs to stop before changes take effect.

CB can not give you a recording of it. CB can give her a recording of the private but she would need to request that. She will get recordings of ALL of her privates as part of that request . I am not sure if it is just 1 video file or separate videos of each private. Depending on the amount of privates she has done it will take a few days for the request to be filled.

If it is just 1 video file then she would need to "edit" the 1 private she has done that you are looking for
Thanks for your answer !
I tipped before the pvt started and she told me she activated the recording and she verifed by the end and it was indeed activated.

If I can't get what I want I'll see with her, thanks !

Upvote 0
Occasionally I have had privates where it does not appear in 'My Collection', always seems to be if the internet connection got interrupted during the show for whatever reason.
If the viewer or the model clicks on 'leave show' it should get recorded, if that setting was enabled, but if your connection drops out then it may not be saved.
Doesn't really bother me because I don't usually revisit a show afterwards, but understand if you tipped extra to get a copy to watch again, that would be a PITA.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.