AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Public nudity!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brenda

Deactivated Account
Jul 2, 2022
I am considering streaming on stripchat.
When checking out the site I notice a lot of public nudity.
What concerns me are the ones with close to 2000 views.
I know it’s allowed.
However, there are some that are clearly in a public store and you can see by the merchandise some of it is for children.
I saw 1 gal who was flashing her pussy in free chat and there was a shelf of toys surrounding her.
What are the rules?
I mean how can one be sure a child or someone else unauthorized won’t appear by accident on cam?

I know it’s allowed.
However, there are some that are clearly in a public store and you can see by the merchandise some of it is for children.
I saw 1 gal who was flashing her pussy in free chat and there was a shelf of toys surrounding her.
What are the rules?
I mean how can one be sure a child or someone else unauthorized won’t appear by accident on cam?
I will let @Charlie_SC or @xChloe confirm, but paraphrasing for SC, they have no issue with public broadcasting, with some caveats:

* if people are *briefly* in the background in public, SC does not ban you,
* they do NOT tolerate minors in any way,
* they frown on any illegal activity.

Remember that SC is not as srtupidly ban-happy as CB, but of course they *do* have rules and regulations ;)

Upvote 0
I know it’s allowed.
What are the rules?

Flashing pussy in public chat isn't anything new on token sites (I offer that on the token site I'm on...IF the member tips 50 tokens for it). If you don't agree with showing it in public chat, you certainly don't have to. Private-based sites like Streamate and ImLive are the ones where pussy flashes aren't allowed in free chat.

I, personally, don't like the whole 'Broadcasting in a public place where unsuspecting people can be seen and/or heard' thing, but I'm not sure if Stripchat has a rule about that. So one of the SC support people here can answer that for you.

Upvote 0
Models are allowed to broadcast outdoors/places where there are other people around as long as:
  • people/strangers in the background are visible only for a few seconds/briefly passing by
  • and do not engage in any sexual activities or any interaction with the model
  • NO minors are ever to be visible
  • Note: do not engage in illegal activities or breach your country's local laws

Upvote 0
Models are allowed to broadcast outdoors/places where there are other people around as long as:
  • people/strangers in the background are visible only for a few seconds/briefly passing by
  • and do not engage in any sexual activities or any interaction with the model
  • NO minors are ever to be visible
  • Note: do not engage in illegal activities or breach your country's local laws
So technically all those that are inside stores/places & show/flash people (cam site) in a sense are breaking the rules then, since that's classed as indecent exposure? If a COP etc seen you they for sure would ticket you or kick you out with warming etc. As stores/malls etc STATE "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service" kinda thing LOL But of course there are always loop holes & ways around everything these days. Outdoors is different i get

Upvote 0
Thanks for clarifying. Its nice to see there’s a rep that actually responds to concerns and questions, unlike CB.
I guess CB just got too big and they stopped caring about anyone concern or person.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
So technically all those that are inside stores/places & show/flash people (cam site) in a sense are breaking the rules then, since that's classed as indecent exposure? If a COP etc seen you they for sure would ticket you or kick you out with warming etc. As stores/malls etc STATE "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service" kinda thing LOL But of course there are always loop holes & ways around everything these days. Outdoors is different i get
I would agree the ones inside actual stores which I see a lot and flashing with customers around would be indecent exposure. Without knowing exactly the state or country they are in who knows. But in most places it most definitely would be breaking county laws! I dont understand how it’s allowed.

Upvote 0
So technically all those that are inside stores/places & show/flash people (cam site) in a sense are breaking the rules then, since that's classed as indecent exposure? If a COP etc seen you they for sure would ticket you or kick you out with warming etc. As stores/malls etc STATE "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service" kinda thing LOL

If I flashed in a public store in my state, I’d be more than kicked out! Most likely arrested!
Dunno where you folks live (although I can imagine) but i am glad I am not there!!!!

Here in Oz there are not signs about dress codes in malls (bars and restaurants sure). Shit! people go into malls etc barefoot and shirtless all the time!

As for cops arresting people for flashing, again unless someone made a formal complaint or you did it at a major sporting event, most cops here I think would just tell you to stop being an idiot and put your clothes on and get out. (Unless you were naked in front of minors or course!!!)

Cops generally here have other priorities I think. We also don't have small town cops like the US does, each state has it's own police service for the whole state (with officers transferred to wherever within the state), towns don't have sheriffs and there are certainly no officers who are elected! So we can't have small town small minded ego tripping cops "running" a town. (We do have other types of ego tripping cops of course. :( )

ETA: all the observations above re the USA and policing there are garnered from TV and movies, if that is not the way real small town life is with regards to policing, I apologise :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I am in the United States. I have watched women clearly in the USA. Just browsed again to get a feel for the site. One women is in a well known U.S store called “dollar tree”
there are people that have been seen briefly in the stream.
However, you know most stores in the USA and even outside have cameras. (Survallence /security cameras)
So even if someone in the store didn’t see you flash your ass, or pussy or tits, there might be a recording of it.
Where in the USA would it be allowed to broadcast live on a sex site inside a store AND FLASH LADY PARTS?
No where I know of.
Its something I would never do because I don’t think it’s right.
I don’t think it’s right for some random shopper to appear on camera…I don’t think they’d like it if they knew even for a short time. And it’s just also a moral thing too.
I mean flashing lady parts in a public store? There is always the very real risk someone will see.

Upvote 0
I am in the United States. I have watched women clearly in the USA. Just browsed again to get a feel for the site. One women is in a well known U.S store called “dollar tree”
there are people that have been seen briefly in the stream.
However, you know most stores in the USA and even outside have cameras.
So even if someone in the store didn’t see you flash your ass, or pussy or tits, there might be a recording of it.
Where in the USA would it be allowed to broadcast live on a sex site inside a store AND FLASH LADY PARTS?
No where I know of.
Its something I would never do because I don’t think it’s right.
I don’t think it’s right for some random shopper to appear on camera…I don’t think they’d like it if they knew even for a short time. And it’s just also a moral thing too.
I mean flashing lady parts in a public store? There is always the very real risk someone will see.
That is fair enough, and so of course, you should not do it (or anything that you are uncomfortable with). Charlie_SC has told you Stripchat's rules for models to follow.

There's not much value in worrying about what other models may or may not do, life is complicated enough I think. 🤷‍♂️

Upvote 1
Yes and the rule was don’t break any laws in your country.
Thats why I don’t see how it’s allowed in the USA.
That being said viewers seem to go crazy over public shit and it draws big tips and views.
But from a legal and moral stand point I would not even consider it.
The main issue was “not breaking laws in your country”, which I see happening.
but I will stay in my lane because I’m not gonna ever do it

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
That being said viewers seem to go crazy over public shit and it draws big tips and views.
Of course. Seeing someone taking a risk is what's drawing people in, just like seeing someone stuffing themself into a barrel to roll down Niagara Falls or jump across 20 cars on a motorcycle draws people in.

Upvote 0
Camsite Karen. That's how I'm going to refer to people who worry about others cam shows lol Morality is subjective

well aren’t you a pleasant person 🤣
Maybe a bit harsh, but to the casual observer it was starting to look like you were becoming preoccupied with what other models do rather than your own content.

If you were only trying to establish Stripchat's rules and not passing judgements on what is right or wrong for others to do, I apologise for thinking that also. :shy:

Upvote 0
Maybe a bit harsh, but to the casual observer it was starting to look like you were becoming preoccupied with what other models do rather than your own content.

If you were only trying to establish Stripchat's rules and not passing judgements on what is right or wrong for others to do, I apologise for thinking that also. :shy:
That is what I indeed was trying to do! ESTABLISH STRIPCHAT RULES! Why would I care about what other people do? I dont even have an account there yet, just considering it. And a woman calling another women a Karen? Just for trying to establish stripchat rules and saying I wouldn’t do public like others. Sheesh….it’s not even what a Karen is. Its a very overused term, and it’s rude to call another women a Karen!

Upvote 0
And frankly I didn’t come to this site to be insulted by other female cam models.
I got plenty enough insults when I cammed from men!
I just came here for help with my Cb account which I did not get,
so I will see my way off of here.
Women mean to other women….sheesh…worse than when a man does it!

• Hugs
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.