AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Putting a good spin on video flaws?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilith_Winter

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 4, 2015
I just made my first video. It's a POV blowjob video at almost 12 minutes long. For a first video, I think it's pretty good. Just one problem... my tongue is dark blue throughout the entire thing. I'd had a blue candy a couple hours prior, and didn't think to look at my tongue before filming. Somehow, my partner didn't notice either until it was too late. I couldn't take myself seriously upon rewatching.

Is there any way I can sell this video, or do I have to scrap the whole thing and try again another day?

Lilith_Winter said:
I just made my first video. It's a POV blowjob video at almost 12 minutes long. For a first video, I think it's pretty good. Just one problem... my tongue is dark blue throughout the entire thing. I'd had a blue candy a couple hours prior, and didn't think to look at my tongue before filming. Somehow, my partner didn't notice either until it was too late. I couldn't take myself seriously upon rewatching.

Is there any way I can sell this video, or do I have to scrap the whole thing and try again another day?

If I was your partner, I think I'd want for you to settle for nothing less than perfection. Guys are funny that way.

If it were me I would film it again but still sell this one for cheaper in a video package later down the road.

I used to have a few videos that weren't especially my favorites that I never posted for my "normal" prices, I just sold them in a dud bundle once I had amassed a few for a way cheaper price than I charge for my other videos. As long as they're still watchable and you're clear about them in the description, you will find a lot of people will be happy to buy discounted vids as long as there are no major issues.
I've put videos in a dud bundle over me not liking how my hair looked, me forgetting to turn off the auto-adjust the cam exposure, things like that.

mynameisbob84 said:
"Buy my new Blue Job video!"

^this

If the video is overall good quality and well edited, call it "Blue Job" and mention something about it in the description :lol:

I think I'm just going to put it up for super cheap, and mention the blue tongue thing in the description. That will make my regs more likely to buy it, and then I can ask them their opinion on it (since it's still my first ever video and I'm a little unsure of it, blue tongue or no.)

Thank you for for the advice, guys. I was so upset when this first happened but I think it's going to become a running joke in no time :lol:

So how did the blue job sales go? :)

Somehow in a recent video I made, one of my cats snake toys was in the frame. I swear I don't know how. But upon uploading the video, there was totally a cat snake in the background for half of it. I just rolled with it. They all know I am a crazy cat lady and I am a chill, go with the flow person. They can totally deal with seeing the cat toy hahaha

If it's otherwise good, hell no I wouldn't waste it. The other night I filmed the same clip 3 times in a row and still couldn't use it because my audio keeps resetting itself to an unavailable sound source. I wanted to f*cking cry. So I know the feeling of having done the work only to scrap it. Most guys won't care. Just "lol" it in your description so they know it's a blooper of sorts. And if that's the only thing wrong with the clip I wouldn't drop the price either.

• Hugs
Reactions: ACFFAN69
I suppose it wouldn't hurt to have a blooper section in profiles. Maybe have the videos for cheaper of course. Could make for a funny gag prize for games.

Somehow, my partner didn't notice either until it was too late.

Who notices the details when there's oral sex to be had?

"NO, I didn't see the nuclear explosion....keep going!"

• Funny!
Reactions: dilligaf0

Just blame it on "autocorrect". :D

• Funny!
Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Status
Not open for further replies.