AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

raffle tickets

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madz

Cam Model
Mar 11, 2018
Happy town
Twitter Username
@Crystaleve96
MFC Username
CrystalEve
Streamate Username
CrystalEve
Hello to everyone,
I searched here about raffle tickets to see how it works but i didnt find and i cant figure out how.
I have 5 days camming , like 8-9h per day and i want to include games in my room.Some of the games i know them but i really cant figure out how raffle tickets works. Can i ask you for an explanation please.
Thank you , you are wonderful❤️

On MFC, I've seen it done a few different ways. A few of the models will do them as actual tickets where you tip tokens per ticket. Or, they will give bundle discount. Some will double tickets if they're done while she's offline.
Most models are starting to go the way of MFC share, so they get rank on Share as well as model rank. it also makes it easier for members to tip offline

As to what raffles can be for: Skype, small video, photos, etc.

I'm sure there's a lot of content on this in the model's only area. :)

Careful if you on mfc. There a bunch of crazies reporting gals to the FBI because "raffle tickets are illegal" :bored:

Years ago when I did raffles on MFC, I started doing them using something called Bling Bingo (I had gotten it from Five Below for $5 to use on MFC, and because I'm a fanatic of the color pink). It had a bingo cage that stored 75 pink balls. I'd turn the crank (or whatever it's called), and when a ball rolled out, I called out that number (which was assigned to an MFC member who tipped X tokens).

I ended up selling it, but I kind of miss it now. Lol. So even that wouldn't be allowed on MFC? What about using the 'Spin Da Wheel' app on an iPhone?

Attachments

• BlingBingo.jpg
    BlingBingo.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: Madz
Years ago when I did raffles on MFC, I started doing them using something called Bling Bingo (I had gotten it from Five Below for $5 to use on MFC, and because I'm a fanatic of the color pink). It had a bingo cage that stored 75 pink balls. I'd turn the crank (or whatever it's called), and when a ball rolled out, I called out that number (which was assigned to an MFC member who tipped X tokens).

I ended up selling it, but I kind of miss it now. Lol. So even that wouldn't be allowed on MFC? What about using the 'Spin Da Wheel' app on an iPhone?
i played the spin wheel for a long time on mfc and
i didnt had any problem from mfc

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.