AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Random Things You Loathe Right Now

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that I always forget something whenever I leave my apartment. . .
Having left an apartment with a door that locks from the outside without a handle, forgetting the key inside, while your flatmate is in India, and while waiting for the professional pick lock, the parked car next to you is looping Justin Bieber.

Reactions: VanessaSantos
Loathe is too strong, but the pet peeves thread got locked for inactivity, so...

Using "apart" to mean "a part". "Apart" means "separated". You don't want to be "apart of this community". That doesn't mean anything. You either want to be "apart from this community", in which case just go away, or you want to be "a part of (a piece of, a member of) this community".

I know English isn't everyone's first language, and we do have some weird compound words, but this makes my brain stumble in an unpleasant fashion every time I have to parse it.

Reactions: fandango
Automated phone menus and then waiting half an hour in the queue listening to "your call is important to us" repeatedly, when all you wanted was a simple answer to an easy question.
I hate that too. Or if your wait time keeps going up...

Reactions: VanessaSantos
Bad headaches every day from them. Optometrist says I have slight near-sightedness and dryness in my eyes, but cannot explain why I have the issues I do.

Not making light of the situation, but...do eyeglasses and eyedrops not help?

Status
Not open for further replies.