AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoraSkyes

Inactive Cam Model
Jan 11, 2016
Midwest
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@SkyesNora
Tumblr Username
NoraSkyes
MFC Username
NoraSkyes
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1002424242/NoraSkyes/
Sorry in advance, I just have to get my annoyances out as I feel a bit cheated at this moment.

I had earned a lot over this pay session through MFC, its my first time back in a while and I really needed the money for rent and bills of the such as I am down to zip. Still, money hadn't come through by this morning which for me it normally comes in by the second so I emailed them and asked them what was up.

Apparently my payment information was incorrect. I don't know how that could be so I went in, edited the address since I had moved and waited for the approval. After receiving it, I contacted them and they answered with a simple 'Yes its correct now. Thanks!' Unsure on what would happen money wise I asked and it turns out because I fixed my payment info after the cutoff, I have to wait two weeks to get the money I earned for last month.

I am sorry but that's crap, if I earned the money and was meant to be paid on the first I should:
A.) Be told that the payment is not going though or something may be invalid about my information.
B.) Be paid once the information is corrected and verified.

But MFC thinks that its better to tell me my payment information been corrected but I have to wait until the 16 to get that money I had worked so hard to earn? I am sorry but this just doesn't seem right to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
That really sucks. I remember that, a long time ago, I had to make some sort of change to my MFC payment info, and I think they actually did send me the payment right after the change was made (without making me wait for the next payday). I probably made the changes and then sent them an e-mail to explain the situation.

I am sorry this is happening to you, but a company as big as MFC has tight schedules when it comes to payments because most of the time they dont even handle payments themselves, they have to hire a company to handle it for them. They have to pay thousands of models in 130 countries (each with their own laws) and 5 different payment methods. It truly is amazing that they manage to do it with such an impeccable timing to boot. Since your payment info was incorrect they couldnt process your payment like everyone elses and they had to hold your earnings until the next batch of payments is made because they probably dont have a dedicated employee to handle special cases like this. They cant be expected to micro manage every model's account. My advice is to keep track of your own shit, especially if you need to get paid in time. Still you can dend model support an email and ask them nicely, maybe the will do something if they can

Status
Not open for further replies.