AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recent Streamate thread tips

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmilyRay

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 3, 2016
UK
Hey guys, this is my first thread made on here, so I hope I'm doing everything right. Please go easy on me if I've made a mistake!

I used this site just before using SM to get some tips and information. And while a lot of the posts about SM were helpful, and the fundamentals haven't changed, a lot of the were posts were dated a few years ago, so Im not sure if im getting the most valid info.

Since then we've had a lot of social and economic changes. Not to mention girls switching from token sites to SM and vice versa.

Basically this is just a thread for girls to share their tips, ideas or just flat out venting!

(Just a few questions to get the ball rolling -

1) Does SM allow public camming? As in libriaries, workplace etc.

2) I've been camming for a month now, in HD, with audio, calls enabled, with 13 5 stars. Why am i STILL not eligble for gold shows?

Thanks!

1. I don't think so SM is fairly strict (no pets in frame while on cam, no unverified people) so I can't imagine them being okay with public shows

2. Message support and ask them about it I'm pretty sure they can enable it for you

Reactions: EmilyRay
1. I don't think so SM is fairly strict (no pets in frame while on cam, no unverified people) so I can't imagine them being okay with public shows

2. Message support and ask them about it I'm pretty sure they can enable it for you

Thank you! ive heard that its an automated feature but then again my acount has really been messing up so maybe its a problem teheir end. Also sidenote, idk why that gif makes me laugh so much but i love it

Thank you! ive heard that its an automated feature but then again my acount has really been messing up so maybe its a problem teheir end. Also sidenote, idk why that gif makes me laugh so much but i love it

You're welcome and lol thanks! Yeah I can't remember since it was awhile ago but I think I messaged and asked for gold shows to be enabled

please do not cam in public places. more than likely, that will lead to you getting into trouble. if the law gets involved, you will be charged with a sex crime and wound up on the sex offender list. the pros don't really out way the cons. also unauthorized users will get you suspended. the second time you get caught, you will be banned. please just comfort at your own home if you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.