AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

reciving tips on mfc

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 20, 2013
hello new to this went on mfc for the first time today,but i had gotton a pm i think from a adim ,that i had to take the guest off underneath my cam to recive tips ,was just wondering if there is a certain setting i have to put on there to recive tips ,maybe i am just misunderstaning somthing ,sorry new to this just wana make sure i can recive them not doing this for free lol.
ps on a side not i did ok first time people gave me a positive response and this forum has been super great with having info for models thanks a bunch

curiousaboutcaming said:
hello new to this went on mfc for the first time today,but i had gotton a pm i think from a adim ,that i had to take the guest off underneath my cam to recive tips ,was just wondering if there is a certain setting i have to put on there to recive tips ,maybe i am just misunderstaning somthing ,sorry new to this just wana make sure i can recive them not doing this for free lol.
ps on a side not i did ok first time people gave me a positive response and this forum has been super great with having info for models thanks a bunch

Welcome to the forum! :hello2:
Admins will only contact you through your email (non MFC emal). I strongly advice against unmuting guests, since I found out that many were people I had previously banned and hacked into my room through proxy (but that's your call...I had basics unmuted for chat, but guests almost always just troll). You can receive tips no matter what. There is an option to set a minimum tip amount (I don't advise setting one). My biggest form of advice is for you to get model status...there're a lot of tips and tricks for camming there.

curiousaboutcaming said:
I'm confused... Are you already a model on MFC? And I've never heard of an admin PMing a model. It's typically safe to assume that if someone says they are an admin, they are not. They are trying to scam you. Real admins will MFC mail you.

He may have been saying you should "mute guests" to help you get tips... But allowing guest chat does NOT mean you won't get tips.

What exactly do you mean by, "I had to take the guest off underneath my cam to receive tips"? I think mew and I interpreted that differently.

Reactions: DudeExtreme
I've had guys claim in PM I should unmute guests. I normally respond to their sabotage attempts by banning them. Whenever they say they are an admin they are simply trying to convince the model to do what they're saying.

Reactions: DudeExtreme
hello sorry if its kinda confusing i didnt mean for it to be,,he just said i had to do somthing with the guest setting to recive tips ,i was also confused ,i was basically just making sure i could recive them i didnt think i had to do anything
and yes i am on mfc my first day went on 40 min had to leave gona go back on in a bit,thanks for the response

No worries! You're fine. The member who told you that is just a troll. I cammed on MFC for almost a year before switching to SM. There shouldn't be anything preventing you from getting tips. If you think there might be, or ever want to double check things, you can always email MFC. They aren't very prompt normally, but they tend to eventually answer questions.

yeah i emailed them aswell but i fiqured i would get a faster response here scince i wana go back on today just wanted to make sure,i am trying to get on stream mate but they have made me wait a month and i have had to re send documents like 3 times hopefully this time,fingers crossed.also just sent amber a message about getting model staus thanks so much hun :-D

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
curiousaboutcaming said:
yeah i emailed them aswell but i fiqured i would get a faster response here scince i wana go back on today just wanted to make sure,i am trying to get on stream mate but they have made me wait a month and i have had to re send documents like 3 times hopefully this time,fingers crossed.also just sent amber a message about getting model staus thanks so much hun :-D

Lol yeah, it took me 4 tries to get my SM docs approved. Good luck with it!

I don't know anything about the models' side, but on the members' side, most MFC mails are marked that they're NOT from an administrator.
Mail from admins are always highlighted in green. Plus they add a friendly reminder, just in case:

This MFC Mail is highlighted GREEN because it is from an official MyFreeCams.com Administrator. If an MFC mail is NOT highlighted, it is from a normal member and you should be very careful and NEVER enter your personal username and password on any links this message may contain.

Status
Not open for further replies.