AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UndressJess

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Oct 18, 2010
A guy ordered a video that he specifically wants recorded with a webcam because he wants it to be like it was accidentally on and captured something it shouldn't. So I have a Logitech c930e and the logitech software no longer records video in 1080p. I'm looking for something that will, in which I can also have control over the frame rate. Would the paid version of ManyCam work for this? I don't want to pay for it before I know if I can at least get 24fps. I have YouCam 7 and although it takes video in 1080p, I have no control over the frame rate so it looks slow when I move, like there are tracers like you see when you're on acid. Lol. My cam friends recommended quicktime but I'm pretty sure you can only use that to record with a webcam if you're using it on mac & I'm a PC. Please suggest anything. It's cool if I have to pay for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.