AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Regarding members who can't currently tip...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LovelyLemon said:
I agree that camscore is just a genius marketing strategy designed to trigger competition among models, just like miss MFC is a genius marketing strategy which ensures a financial pissing contest between strangers on the internet. Camscore and rank are profit generating constructs, and obviously not an indication or system of measurement for how likable you are! :) (and it sounds like if MFC had a work-place satisfaction points system you would be in the top percentile, which is AWESOME!)

Presuming that a girl with a low cam score is a "lower quality girl" is totally ridiculous and unfair!

I've said this in another thread, but it bears repeating. There are quite a few good looking girls with camscores below 1000 and it's a shame. In some cases, it's because they're just not on enough. In others, it's because there's just something about them that doesn't bring in the viewers and the tips.

If anything, camscores act as a measure of how often the model is online and how good they are at bringing people in to watch and spend tokens. But like a low score not necessarily equaling low quality, a high score doesn't necessarily mean "higher quality." See, for example, the new Russian model who had a 20k camscore on her 1st day.

LovelyLemon said:
Presuming that girls who can FIST have floppy vagina's that mimic the sensation of "throwing a hot dog down a hallway" is similarly misguided and irrationally judgmental.

*Kettle meet Pot*

:clap:

LovelyLemon: "proudly throwing hotdogs down hallways since November 2009"

:lol:

I admit, I only buy tokens every now and then. I don't beg the models to do things. I mostly get on MFC now just to talk to people, and have an enjoyable social experience. Seeing tits, ass, and pussy are just an added bonus. If the model is pretty nice and fun, I rate them with a good score. Am I doing it wrong?

As a fellow girl (to the models), I feel like a total bitch not being able to tip. Through no fault of the models, I am entertained for free and I feel fucking horrible about it. To the girls I have never tipped and/or don't tip enough, I am very sorry. Imma go wallow in my own self pity now :violin:

nerdguy said:
I admit, I only buy tokens every now and then. I don't beg the models to do things. I mostly get on MFC now just to talk to people, and have an enjoyable social experience. Seeing tits, ass, and pussy are just an added bonus. If the model is pretty nice and fun, I rate them with a good score. Am I doing it wrong?

I don't think you are. *huggle*

Everyone is different. this applies to models and members, to their likes, dislikes, and way of handling situations. Even to what they think about those who can't tip.

And Keithy, when I made that statement, I literally had $21 in my bank account, but I was only counting the $11 I would have after pulling quarters for laundry. :p

If Luna doesn't do laundry, she won't have those outfits that let her tease. And the teases are fun. No fun teases, no happy Luna. No happy Luna, no camming for Luna. Everyone loses.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.