AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Regular followers not stopping by as much / Finding it hard to gain new followers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2015
Scotland , UK
Twitter Username
@HoneySucklexx
Chaturbate Username
Honey_Suckle
Hi everyone ,

I am a cam model for chaturbate. I have been broadcasting for about a year now. I dont cam much during the daytime as its been quiet so its usually been at night .. I have about 7000 followers overall and a regular group of about 10ish that come in at night and tip for shows.

I was doing so well over early to mid September but it seems like my regular followers have suddenly stopped coming by so much .. not just one but a few.

I have been using spare time to browse the male cam model section hoping some of them will follow me and become new followers .. a few come in to say hi then leave.

I'm getting so so stressed .. I don't know what to do.

I have had a goal in mind but im not making enough tips at the moment.

Honey x

Status
Not open for further replies.