AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Scary Urban legends

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a good there. Ahem...

This one time, at band camp, ...

There was an urban legend kind of near where I grew up about this bridge in a town that if you drove down it at night you'd look in the backseat and a mangled woman in a wedding dress would be be sitting there. Supposedly this lady was heading to her wedding and she got in a fatal accident and now haunts the spot. My best friend and I loved spooky shit so we'd constantly drive all around the state to go to "haunted" spots or places where urban legends started. None truly freaked me out as much as the bride in the backseat though for some really weird reason. Every time I crossed the bridge I would squeeze my eyes shut as tight as possible. Hahaha!

There was an urban legend kind of near where I grew up about this bridge in a town that if you drove down it at night you'd look in the backseat and a mangled woman in a wedding dress would be be sitting there. Supposedly this lady was heading to her wedding and she got in a fatal accident and now haunts the spot. My best friend and I loved spooky shit so we'd constantly drive all around the state to go to "haunted" spots or places where urban legends started. None truly freaked me out as much as the bride in the backseat though for some really weird reason. Every time I crossed the bridge I would squeeze my eyes shut as tight as possible. Hahaha!
bloody bride bridge?

AH! This is one of the few times I wish that I could just 'out' places where I used to live!!!!!!

One place had this really cool ghost story that was famous (like put in a fuckload of books/movies/shows), but I can't tell you anything more than that. Cause I'm a secret agent in real life. lol

However, all secrecy aside, if you ever go through Central Tennessee, you have to check out the Bell Witch Cave. It's pretty much the only thing in the area that's cool.

Last edited:
Reactions: Guy and Yarrow
AH! This is one of the few times I wish that I could just 'out' places where I used to live!!!!!!

One place had this really cool ghost story that was famous (like put in a fuckload of books/movies/shows), but I can't tell you anything more than that. Cause I'm a secret agent in real life. lol

However, all secrecy aside, if you ever go through Central Tennessee, you have to check out the Bell Witch Cave. It's pretty much the only thing in the area that's cool.
There is a road in Wisconsin called Witch Road. According to local legend, a witch used to live there and its supposedly haunted. http://www.unexplainedresearch.com/files_spectrology/witch_road.html

I don't know if this counts as an urban legend, but, in the house I grew up in, the lot next door had a tall privacy fence around the whole perimeter, right up to the sidewalk in the front. If you climbed up on something to look over the top, all you would see was this tiny shack that looked like the Evil Dead house. It was almost certainly vacant, but all of the kids in our neighborhood made up stories about who might be living there.
When I was a teenager, the neighbor on the other side bought the lot, tore down the fence, the shack, and put up a basketball court for their own kids. My dad and I snuck in one night after it was sold to the neighbor, just to check it out, and I was disappointed to find a lack of preserved things in jars, evidence of human sacrifice, human skin lampshades, or any of the other things we told each other stories about as kids.

I'd LOVE to visit the Bell Witch Cave. But even though I will occasionally joke about the ghosts in my house (yes those are things that actually happens) I don't usually mention I love all forms of the paranormal. To the point I'd love to form my own group or join an existing group if I had the time. There are a few places near me that w/o giving my location away were also featured in fairly popular books and a few turned into movies as well. My father even worked with one of the families involved.

Sadly we don't have very many local Urban Legends to go along with it. A few scattered here and there but nothing overly exciting or close enough to say they're "local". Just your average everyday ghosties. :( My favorite in general was always Bloody Mary. Growing up on many occasions my brother, cousins, and I would lock ourselves in my grandmothers bathroom, pull down the shades and try that one. There's also a road in New Jersey I want to visit called Shades of Death Road. A lot of the stories I'm sure are just stories but I want to go at least once just to say I was there.

Reactions: Guy and TacoBelle
There is a small hamlet in upstate New York just north of Saratoga Springs they named Allentown. It is really more of a road than a town. (Hollow Road) Allegedly it is inhabited by two families. The Allen's and the Kathan's. Legend says the two families have intermarried multiple times and everyone there is related. They have isolated themselves from everyone and visitors are unwelcome there. There were stories of people driving up there out of curiosity and never returning. And those that do return claim they were chased out in high speed/hot pursuit. They say as you reach the town, there is a huge rock. On one side has a painted smiley face and the other side is a painted sad face. Not sure how much of the stories are true, but there are several Allen's and Kathan's in the area.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.