AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Searching for some wisdom

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtsyAmelia

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Oct 15, 2015
Midwest
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@AmeliaArtsy
MFC Username
ArtsyAmelia
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/434985/ArtsyAmelia/
For the last three days I've been searching for some opinions which I cannot seem to find a clear answer to my question. I have been finding a lot of inspiring threads similar to what I need answered. If someone can direct me to a different thread or answer here it would be much appreciated. Thank you.

My question is I've been on MFC for almost a month now. I was doing so well for a while and now I don't know what happened. Probably because I wasn't able to keep a good schedule. So I was wondering if maybe I should also open a Chaturbate account now that I know what I'm doing and I have a lot of the necessary materials to be a rockn' camgirl (good webcam, lights, etc.) just so I can take advantage of the new model status there. I don't want to kill myself though attempting a schedule. Btw I do not plan on giving up on MFC I adore the environment too much and my few current regs. Also, I'll be working part time at a retail place in the near future. I have hope to be a great adult entertainer I just don't know how assist my traffic building.

I'm not doing it for the tips, those are always appreciated, but I'm doing it because I like talking to people and taking my clothes off for a large group.

I would suggest getting model status and reading a lot of threads we have because they will deff answer your questions!

Reactions: ArtsyAmelia
Get model status.

However, it can be great to have a second site ready to go. Nothing really to lose and that way you can see how other sites operate (Chaturbate is a wee bit different than MFC in both operating the site and the crowds).

• Helpful!
@msbiancabaker Thanks! I'm waiting patiently to see if Amber will let me have model status this week. But I'm so excited to keep working da tushy off.

@SatanJonez Thank you. I just don't want my new model time with Chaturbate to be a waste. I did everything for the model status so I'm just waiting to see if it happens today or Friday.
Although I may need to send another MFC mail to ambercutie.

@msbiancabaker Thanks! I'm waiting patiently to see if Amber will let me have model status this week. But I'm so excited to keep working da tushy off.

@SatanJonez Thank you. I just don't want my new model time with Chaturbate to be a waste. I did everything for the model status so I'm just waiting to see if it happens today or Friday.
Although I may need to send another MFC mail to ambercutie.

The cool thing with Chaturbate is if you mess up on one account you can easily recreate so maybe try it out with a variation of the name you actually want (e.g. ArtsyAmelia01) so you can see if you like it and can understand the interface since Chaturbate has a bit of a learning curve with all the apps and bots. Then once you have the hang of it, use the name you actually want & take full advantage of new model status.

Just an idea since you do not have access to the Model's Only bits yet and I know personally I am not good at waiting to try stuff out.

I would work on your schedule, it's easy to loose regulars like that lol, and your new model status might have worn off. How many days a week are you on and for how long? But yes you should try Chaturbate anyways, it's a little different from MFC but you don't have the camscore to worry about and there are tons of (albeit sometimes glitchy >:0) apps and bots to play around with. And like Jonez said, it's super easy to delete and recreate accounts if you screw up.

I would work on your schedule, it's easy to loose regulars like that lol, and your new model status might have worn off. How many days a week are you on and for how long? But yes you should try Chaturbate anyways, it's a little different from MFC but you don't have the camscore to worry about and there are tons of (albeit sometimes glitchy >:0) apps and bots to play around with. And like Jonez said, it's super easy to delete and recreate accounts if you screw up.
I try to stay on for 2 hours throughout the day if I'm not getting any tips. I try to be on for an hour with no tips before I log off. It's my first week using a real schedule. I had to leave my other job because it never let me keep a normal schedule and I hated it. So I know I have to keep trying but it's making the transition into not having a 'stable' paycheck real tough.

I wouldn't try to juggle all three things like that, JMO. I have school and MFC. I also have an account on streamate which when I do get on, burns me of all my energy. Juggling those three is hard enough. It is easier to find what works well for you and run with it. It you distribute yourself with 2 camming sites and eventually another job then each will suffer a little. I would keep pushing through this slow period and soak up all the knowledge you can get your hands on.

• Helpful!
Amelia ;

I am SO not one for keeping a regular schedule and I've learned that has really hurt my success on MFC. Whenever I go on at the same time for 5 days in a row, I seem to build more regulars and things start really picking up. But if I go on erratically or take time off, it's so dead for awhile till I try to follow a schedule again.

A lot of times on MFC, people want to lurk and watch you for awhile before they decide to tip you or be a regular. But if you're on at random times and you're new (meaning you have a lower cam score and thus poor placement on the site) they might never find you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.