AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sex Industry discussion?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SaphiraCourt

Inactive Cam Model
Jun 10, 2014
Twitter Username
@saphiracourt
Tumblr Username
queensaphira
MFC Username
saphiracourt
Chaturbate Username
saphiracourt
My friend from my vanilla job is really interested in learning more about the sex industry so I figure we could give her a difference perspective most random college friends can't. She asked people to fill out a super quick survey about it so she has some data to discuss in her 'women and crime' class and would also love to talk to any models if you were interested! (don't worry, she's pretty sex worker positive so this isn't her trying to skewer anyone... she just wants to learn)

here's the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TB9S9ND

if there's anything else you want to mention feel free to add it below and I can pass on the messages :D

Looks like it's just for American folks? I'd suggest she take a look at some articles on Tits & Sass! Makes me curious, though - camgirls may have a more open opinion on prostitution laws but I wonder if they'd be any more informed than an average college student. (As in, have a greater understanding of current laws and different models, etc, since it doesn't really overlap with camming unless obviously the girl does both.)

Status
Not open for further replies.