AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Silicone Valley

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 25, 2013
Midwest USA
Twitter Username
@pg2400
MFC Username
pg240
What do you folks think about this show? I'm early in season two. Kind of mixed emotions about it. It's obviously well made and unbelievable creative and witty, but at times I just want to scream at the characters for being so aggravating! Know I shouldn't be so literal, but they (especially Richard) just get to me sometimes. By and large, though, it's a winner and I'll stick with it because I've always been a big Mike Judge fan.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Silicone Valley is a whole different show, that used to be San Fernando valley, thought with condom laws and such that's in flux. I kid...

Silicon Valley - great show. So many inside jokes, I wasn't sure if Mike could capture geek friendly, but he sure did. Less lately, but season 1 was chock full. And it's a fun show for those who don't notice the references, with a beautifully restrained performance by Christopher Evan Welch even as he knew he was dying of terminal cancer.

Last edited:
Martin Starr (Gilfoyle) is my favorite current actor and I like him in this role as your everyday average LaVeyan Satanist network engineer and Canadian illegal immigrant (that last bit was from wikipedia).

I dig the series. I like "Big Head" a lot. He is funny.

Not sure what else to say so as to not put any spoilers in there (I haven't seen season three yet)

• Helpful!
Reactions: pg240 and DFT
As someone originally from the Bay Area, it's pretty hard to watch. I still pull through because the characters are interesting and fun. It's just cringe-worthy at times, especially the second-to-most-recent episode.

• Helpful!
Reactions: pg240
Status
Not open for further replies.