AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

So how did Bitcoin end up playing out here....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cryptoassets said:
I've been in bitcoin since 2011 you better believe I was an early adopter with many bitcoins. My previous posts have me pinned here in 2012. $5 coins were snatched up in the hundreds and I even was showing people here how to use them by giving it out free.
2011 huh? So around the same time as all the other goobers started getting into bitcoin. Yeah I kinda figured that kid. Dogecoin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>buttcoin

JimsX said:
cryptoassets said:
Cute comment. How is telling someone they are scam, name calling and insuiating things disagreeing with me Jimbo. Go back to bed.

What? I have no idea what you are trying to say. Too bad business school doesn't teach spelling and grammar.

I only write co-herently to the person I'm responding to is above the 1st grade level. And yes, I spelled coherently wrong just for you.

PunkInDrublic said:
cryptoassets said:
I've been in bitcoin since 2011 you better believe I was an early adopter with many bitcoins. My previous posts have me pinned here in 2012. $5 coins were snatched up in the hundreds and I even was showing people here how to use them by giving it out free.
2011 huh? So around the same time as all the other goobers starting getting into bitcoin. Yeah I kinda figured that kid. Dogecoin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>buttcoin

Someone is bitter then didn't get in early wow! LOL ...very much wow .....bitter little child.

KayleePond said:
I suggest that no one feed this guy anything else.

I'm with Kaylee. Let's all just realize that this is a futile effort, take our remaining fucks, and call it a day.

Ederj4e.gif

Gween said:

I was just thinking this thread needed SaraXLive to come along and hijack it by telling us more about herself or someone to turn the post into a My Little Pony thread.

Thank you.

Attachments

• ModsAreAsleepPostPonies_6433.jpg
    ModsAreAsleepPostPonies_6433.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 301
  • 2utj5p1.jpg
    2utj5p1.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 301
cryptoassets said:
PunkInDrublic said:
cryptoassets said:
2011 huh? So around the same time as all the other goobers starting getting into bitcoin. Yeah I kinda figured that kid. Dogecoin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>buttcoin

Someone is bitter then didn't get in early wow! LOL ...very much wow .....bitter little child.
I was trying to inform you how late you were to the party. Good day kid

JerryBoBerry said:
Gween said:

I was just thinking this thread needed SaraXLive to come along and hijack it by telling us more about herself or someone to turn the post into a My Little Pony thread.

Thank you.

Not my idea at all, i just agree with Kaylee that we need ponies in our daily basis. Or Recipes!

This thread is great! Just what I needed as a side to my chocolate wine and cheese. :dance:

I'm getting crazy tonight. This thread's gonna be my entertainment.
Vz0kteW.gif

Rose said:
This thread is great! Just what I needed as a side to my chocolate wine and cheese. :dance:

Vz0kteW.gif

You would make a fortune (in real moneys, not bitcoin *giggle*) if you did that dance on cam :cool:

Reactions: Lovelyhills
cryptoassets said:
I've been in bitcoin since 2011 you better believe I was an early adopter with many bitcoins. My previous posts have me pinned here in 2012. $5 coins were snatched up in the hundreds and I even was showing people here how to use them by giving it out free here in the forum.

I expect warren Buffet to show up here any day and make fun of us for being to dumb to buy Coca-Cola stock when he did.
What is your point? Just say up front what it is you are selling. This can't just be about you being a rabid Bitcoin fanboy.

Edit. I failed to notice the Ponies :(

JimsX said:
Rose said:

Vz0kteW.gif

You would make a fortune (in real moneys, not bitcoin *giggle*) if you did that dance on cam :cool:
Lol..... I'm going to assume you haven't visited me on cam yet. :lol:

Reactions: JimsX and Nordling
I don't have ponies, but I have this lady! She seems pretty snazzy!
vCw8FRb.gif

Cute. Now we have supposedly grown adults posting ponies.... looks like evolution hasn't arrived for some...

MemberEd said:
cryptoassets said:
I've been in bitcoin since 2011 you better believe I was an early adopter with many bitcoins. My previous posts have me pinned here in 2012. $5 coins were snatched up in the hundreds and I even was showing people here how to use them by giving it out free here in the forum.

I expect warren Buffet to show up here any day and make fun of us for being to dumb to buy Coca-Cola stock when he did.
What is your point? Just say up front what it is you are selling. This can't just be about you being a rabid Bitcoin fanboy.

Edit. I failed to notice the Ponies :(

Not selling anything. I was pointing out to be more open minded next time and not trash people when they present ideas. That is all.

cryptoassets said:
Cute. Now we have supposedly grown adults posting ponies.... looks like evolution hasn't arrived for some...
Posting ponies is like an order of magnitude more mature than harboring bitterness for two years toward people you don't even know, and who still don't give two shits about your stupid bitcoins.

cryptoassets said:
Cute. Now we have supposedly grown adults posting ponies.
You know what is super cute? Spending your saturday afternoon trying to convince people that you made a fortune off bitcoin when you didn't make shit. Even cuter when they all laugh at you. Ultra cute to try to tell people they were wrong when it wasn't even a right or wrong situation. Cutest thing ever? Not even knowing enough about bitcoin to try to defend it properly. This dude is cute. Not as cute as ponies tho.

Nordling said:
cryptoassets said:
Posting ponies is like an order of magnitude more mature than harboring bitterness for two years toward people you don't even know, and who still don't give two shits about your stupid bitcoins.

Its not "my bitcoins" just shows how ignorant you are to the issue. I don't own "Bitcoins". I'm not bitter , I'm doing just fine ...I'm just laughing at all of you who trashed Bitcoins and the people who supported it.

PunkInDrublic said:
cryptoassets said:
Cute. Now we have supposedly grown adults posting ponies.
You know what is super cute? Spending your saturday afternoon trying to convince people that you made a fortune off bitcoin when you didn't make shit. Even cuter when they all laugh at you. Ultra cute to try to tell people they were wrong when it wasn't even a right or wrong situation. Cutest thing ever? Not even knowing enough about bitcoin to try to defend it properly. This dude is cute. Not as cute as ponies tho.

Convince people that I made a fortune off Bitcoins ? Clearly, I made some money otherwise I wouldn't be here .... did you not read my first post from lets see 2012 ? Just because you are dumb blind doesn't make me any dumber then you. I laugh at you since you didn't get in and still calling Bitcoins "Buttcoins" lol ... like you wouldn't have gotten bitcoins now in hindsight you are FULL OF SHAT. Maybe, you should buy some stock in ponies since you fancy them so much. Your pathetic.

cryptoassets said:
Convince people that I made a fortune off Bitcoins ? Clearly, I made some money did you not read my first post from lets see 2012 ? Just because you are dumb blind doesn't make me any dumber then you. I laugh at you since you didn't get in and still calling Bitcoins "Buttcoins" lol ... like you wouldn't have gotten bitcoins now in hindsight you are FULL OF SHAT. Maybe, you should buy some stock in ponies since you fancy them so much. Your pathetic.
lol knew it wouldn't take much for this baby to throw a temper tantrum, and for the record, I was aware of bitcoin before all the bums like you got interested. You can go ahead and continue embarrassing yourself tho but you bore me now junior, good day.

do you know why we are posting ponies?

do you know why we are posting cat gifs?

this is a cam girl/member forum. WE ARE HERE TO GET SMILES, LAUGH AND ENJOY BOOBS.

and you know what we think about bitcoins?

:love5: :love4: :love5: WE DON'T CARE :love5: :love4: :love5:

it's not our business, you can come here and talk about selling herbalife products, you can come here and talk about how wealthy the house renting is nowadays. WE STILL DON'T CARE!

tumblr_mrafkwm7e31rl484wo1_500.gif

^that's what I care.

i like BOOBS

I LIKE BOOBS TOO MUCH

DUDE I FUCKING LOVE BOOBS

BOOBS ARE AMAZING AND I WANT THEM ON MY FACE

Gir2a6u.gif

do something for you saturday, IDK, just buy some tokens with your bitcoin wallet and spend into a girl so she can touch herself funny, that's what i care, investing isnt my business or none of us here.

You can start by Tits for bitcoins since you love it so much: http://titsforbitcoin.com/

HAVE FUN DUDE. Go masturbate or something, you may need to relief your balls. Too stressed.

Even if I totally loved bitcoin, I really wouldnt want to be involved with a business whose proponents/owners were so unprofessional and downright rude just because someone dared to not be on board with their idea :?

Skipped from page 1 to page 3 as I can only assume it's more yadda yadda.

I ban people who are annoying, rude, and won't leave something well enough alone if majority of people aren't interested or disagree with it. The fact you came back to "rub it in our faces" just proves that you're the type of person we don't enjoy speaking with here.

Congrats on your bitcoin.

Crypto currency is too speculative and a terrible investment vehicle. Its real use beyond the black market in my opinion is negligible. People were making a lot of money from dot-com companies during the tech bubble in the 1990's too. We all know how that worked out after people finally woke up, did their homework and realized that these companies were worthless.

Status
Not open for further replies.