AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sooooo.... my first MFC session!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess FeeFee

Inactive Cam Model
Jan 24, 2016
United Kingdom
Twitter Username
@feethecaticorn
MFC Username
Caticorn
First of all, hi everyone!!!!
I have been reading through this forum for DAYS before even considering starting to cam, and I have found so many helpful tips! I thought I had it all figured out!

I'm not sure how I feel about it tbh, I was on for 4 hours and made 250 tokens, which is not bad for the first time I think, despite the fact I'm a non-nude. also I met a few lovely people.

Thing is, I thought I was 100% prepared, got games prepared, playlist to sing to, stuff to say while I'm on my own.. but when nobody was talking I got a bit frozen, also a lot of time I didn't know what to say, and in the end I just got a bit tired. That's not to say that I didn't have fun, there were times where lots of people came to my room talking about stuff and joking around... My biggest mistake was, I think, that I didn't figure out in time how to turn off PMs. And I still have trouble to navigate site properly and figure out where everything is.

Like I've read in many discussions - I think it all comes with trial and error! For the next time I'll know I should think less about games and more about how to make people stay in my room (which was fine in the beginning, before I started to get tired :) ) and choose topics more carefully. Biggest problem was, people who wanted to chat the most, didn't want to tip very much xD

Definitely a bit different approach for tomorrow!

Any of you guys have similar first time experiences?

Congrats on a good first shift!

Status
Not open for further replies.