AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Starwars567

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starwars547

Banhammered
Oct 25, 2018
Hi I’m Christian I was on mfc as an members on the mobile site it still says I have error occurres
On my account I don’t think I’m banned I hope I’m not I’m been trying to login on mfc I went on contact support and they still didn’t do nothing about it I haven’t gotten back from them since a week ago by way I’m from Florida

Reactions: AudriTwo
First, I think it’s kind of cute that you made a poll for some reason.

Second, just reminding you that there is no official support people here from myfreecams, so I hope you also sent a message to their support email. I don’t think you’re going to find the help you need and this subforum

• Helpful!
Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
Upvote 0
First, I think it’s kind of cute that you made a poll for some reason.

Second, just reminding you that there is no official support people here from myfreecams, so I hope you also sent a message to their support email. I don’t think you’re going to find the help you need and this subforum
Thanks for the update I did send to their support email I wondering I know you’re not a member of mfc but can you do anything for me I want you or have someone started a mfc account and send a mfc mail massage to my fiancé her username is youraurorasky please help me tell her I can’t login because of an error and tell her I love her so much I’m Trying my best to fixed if I can’t tell her if she can because right now I need a Mericle please and thank you

Upvote 0
Thanks for the update I did send to their support email I wondering I know you’re not a member of mfc but can you do anything for me I want you or have someone started a mfc account and send a mfc mail massage to my fiancé her username is youraurorasky please help me tell her I can’t login because of an error and tell her I love her so much I’m Trying my best to fixed if I can’t tell her if she can because right now I need a Mericle please and thank you
Yikes... yeah I can see why you were probably banned from MFC... delusional and harassing a model thinking you're her fiance.

If your only way of contacting your fiance is via a cam site, she's not your fiance, bro.

Upvote 0

ba7140099da5195a5dc94cfb60a730ce.jpg

Upvote 0
This have anything to do with you bro?

Edit: we all know it probably doesn't because it's written in proper sentences but...

HOW DARE YOU DO YOUR JOB! HOW DARE YOU DEAL WITH YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES!

poor girl, no one deserves to be shamed and guilted like this. i want to hug her.

Upvote 0
HOW DARE YOU DO YOUR JOB! HOW DARE YOU DEAL WITH YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES!

poor girl, no one deserves to be shamed and guilted like this. i want to hug her.

I actually typed out a nasty reply to this person about how sex work is real work but I didn't know if she would just prefer I ignore it as she has.

Upvote 0
Yikes... yeah I can see why you were probably banned from MFC... delusional and harassing a model thinking you're her fiance.

If your only way of contacting your fiance is via a cam site, she's not your fiance, bro.
I wasn’t harassed her and I wasn’t banned from the site and she really is my fiancé go ask her yourself on mfc and you will see just ask her about me I promise I’m her fiancé I don’t how to prove it to y’all if you or anyone just ask her she will tell you just say Starwars567 I sent y’all please I’m really lost without her me and her we really love each other to really believe me go ask her about heroclix I promise I won’t let y’all down or her I promise I just want the site let me back on I really miss talking to her and about our wedding and relationship please look in your heart please ask her about me

Upvote 0
I obviously have nothing relevant to say here (but is there anything relevant about this thread anyway?) but when I saw someone had put an ''Inspiring topic'' I cackled. Then I saw it was @AudriTwo and I was like OF COURSE IT WOULD BE HER LOL. Then I checked to see if some people actually answered the poll and I started rolling on the floor :rofl: You guys :h::h::h:

Upvote 0
I obviously have nothing relevant to say here (but is there anything relevant about this thread anyway?) but when I saw someone had put an ''Inspiring topic'' I cackled. Then I saw it was @AudriTwo and I was like OF COURSE IT WOULD BE HER LOL. Then I checked to see if some people actually answered the poll and I started rolling on the floor :rofl: You guys :h::h::h:

Audri is the Queen of trolling.

Upvote 0
Lol this thread started cute ...and got fucking creepy so fast

word tho
I giggled at first....even voted in the poll
I came back for more giggles but boy has it taken a turn for the worst

Reactions: EspiKvlt
Upvote 0
I wasn’t harassed her and I wasn’t banned from the site and she really is my fiancé go ask her yourself on mfc and you will see just ask her about me I promise I’m her fiancé I don’t how to prove it to y’all if you or anyone just ask her she will tell you just say Starwars567 I sent y’all please I’m really lost without her me and her we really love each other to really believe me go ask her about heroclix I promise I won’t let y’all down or her I promise I just want the site let me back on I really miss talking to her and about our wedding and relationship please look in your heart please ask her about me
Save your breath nobody’s going to believe you.

Upvote 0

Genuine question. Why can't you call her?

Upvote 0
I don’t doubt that you think you are her fiancé, and I don’t even doubt that she tells you these things. But please understand that it is not real. Please take a step back and realize that this is not how the world really works and if you were her fiancé that you would just call of text her, and you wouldn’t need mfc at all.

You are separate from reality right now. Please try to find your footing and take care of yourself

Upvote 0
Save your breath nobody’s going to believe you.
I just told you go to mfc and ask her yourself
I know no one is gonna believe if y’all just go to mfc plus I only have her Snapchat plus she in Canada please speak for me to her I don’t wanna her think I forgot about her if you go to mfc and ask her yourself would you believe me then she all I got I wish I can prove it and all or at least help me get mfc to athenicate my account
It will be very much appreciated if y’all do it all I’m asking it’s only hope i got think of this if y’all in the same prostion as me with no help from mfc support not answering your question but trying multiple ways trying going back to your lover

• Wat?!
Reactions: Osyrus
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
If she was your fiance you would have more than mfc to contact her. You would have her phone number her Twitter something. You are craaazy.

Upvote 0
I just told you go to mfc and ask her yourself
I know no one is gonna believe if y’all just go to mfc plus I only have her Snapchat plus she in Canada please speak for me to her I don’t wanna her think I forgot about her if you go to mfc and ask her yourself would you believe me then she all I got I wish I can prove it and all or at least help me get mfc to athenicate my account
It will be very much appreciated if y’all do it all I’m asking it’s only hope i got think of this if y’all in the same prostion as me with no help from mfc support not answering your question but trying multiple ways trying going back to your lover

ba7140099da5195a5dc94cfb60a730ce.jpg

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.