AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Struggling with sticking to a schedule!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I find my changes in mood affect it way too much. I could be driving home, thinking about getting online and be super excited, and then once I get settled down and ready to sign on, I'm suddenly very tired and not up to talking much. It's sooo difficult for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: MissJasmineUK
Yes, I find my changes in mood affect it way too much. I could be driving home, thinking about getting online and be super excited, and then once I get settled down and ready to sign on, I'm suddenly very tired and not up to talking much. It's sooo difficult for me.
I know the feeling! Quickly start doing your makeup and listening to music to wake back up lol! Tried that this morning and it got me online :clap: Thinking posting a schedule for at least 4 days out of the week may help with keeping to one :)

Yes I work full time and am only able to go online for 3/ 4 hours after work. Some days I just get off of work and I’m soooo tired that I end up not coming online. Because of this my followers is just hitting 2,000 and I’ve been verified for about 3/4 months lol. I actually just went online today for the first time in 2 weeks :oops::rofl:

Yes I work full time and am only able to go online for 3/ 4 hours after work. Some days I just get off of work and I’m soooo tired that I end up not coming online. Because of this my followers is just hitting 2,000 and I’ve been verified for about 3/4 months lol. I actually just went online today for the first time in 2 weeks :oops::rofl:
Oh wow! Yeah I couldn't imagine doing this alongside another full time job, well done you! Lol now that your back, hopefully you'll get back into the swing of things. By the way I think you've done amazing hitting 2k followers in that time :clap:

• Hugs
Reactions: AlyssaMichelle
Yes, even though I am camming for over a little of a month its hard to stick to schedule. Today was the first time I actually came on time today for mines.
Definitely! I'm going to post a schedule up today, and hope that forces me to stick to it :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.