AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 23, 2022
Hey!!

I am facing a pretty tough situation atm, the studio account has been banned out of nowhere.
Nothing happened and out of the bloom the studio account (fancy_studio11) has been banned. Besides the fact that it happened at the very end of the period and there is some revenue frozen into the account, the support hesitates to respond and now we are facing with the situation of 15 active models accounts under the studio with which we don’t know what to do.

I must specify again that we discovered it surprisingly as we suspect nothing, most probably a random ban of the Chaturbate.

@punker barbie Can you please provide a little support towards the problem please???

Thank you very much for your time and attention!!!

Yep

Nope no one has broadcasted from the studio account. The master s account is ex model but she has not been online in the near past ( over 4 months ).

Besides the obvious problem of a banned studio account, we are also facing with the problem of several model accounts under the studio that need to be transfered into personal ones; another aspect upon which cb aint that supportive as they reply to the models telling them that the studio needs to email the support, and no reply to the studio regardless of which kind of mail we are sending.

What shall we do in this situation???

Need to point out how thankfull I am for your reply:)

Upvote 0
Lately I have been seeing a lot of "hacked" model accounts that spam other rooms with advertising for other sites. Most of those have been inactive for a long time but there has been a few that are still actively streaming.
That might have something to do with it.

It is one possibility to look into

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.