AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Switching from iPhone to android

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MiaFoxUK

Inactive Cam Model
Any tips for a long time iPhone girl?

As my twitter friends know, last Friday I threw myself and my phone down the stairs (by accident) I'm replacing it with a Sony Xperia xz

Any tips on making the switch easier?

Thanks in advance!

Any tips for a long time iPhone girl?

As my twitter friends know, last Friday I threw myself and my phone down the stairs (by accident) I'm replacing it with a Sony Xperia xz

Any tips on making the switch easier?

Thanks in advance!

Well, that's a rather extreme way to make sure you need to get a new phone.

I did the opposite switch a few years ago, going from a Droid to an iPhone simply because everyone else in the family had Apple products. The hardest thing to get over is the loss of everything you ever bought while in the iTunes store. All that money you spent on music, apps, and whatever else is now gone. The Google Play store has a lot of the same things, but not everything. The one big thing to remember is that the Google Play store isn't curated as strictly as the iTunes store is. A lot of times apps may simply not work, or come with malicious software, so do some research before installing anything. Beyond that the interface is pretty easy to understand, and it's just a simple phone. You'll have to do basic things like reenter your contacts and information.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MiaFoxUK
I think the majority of my apps are free, so not major loss, just a pain in the ass moving it over....

If I have to start again on Pokemon Go then the new phone is going back!

I think the majority of my apps are free, so not major loss, just a pain in the ass moving it over....

If I have to start again on Pokémon Go then the new phone is going back!

Well, I have good news! Your Pokémon Go account is attached to your Pokémon Trainer Club tag with Nintendo. So, you should just download it from the Google Play store and log in. Then you'll be good to go to continuing catching them all. Also, now I kind of want someone to do a sexy misty cam thing...

Reactions: MiaFoxUK
Status
Not open for further replies.