AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Thank you forum members....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanna say new girls read this!!! I had been on this forum lurking for 8 or 9 months and I finally signed up a few months back. I posted 1 or 2 pics in the look a like thread but I was really worried at first about camming on mfc after reading alot of the horror stories. I just want to say if youre a new girl, dont be scared, just give it a shot you never know whats gonna happen. I've only been camming since march and Im #6 this month on the miss mfc contest, and honestly the first month or 2 was pretty slow and I just stuck with it and my cam score is around 8000 now in 5 months crazy considering i almost quit after week 1. You have good days and you have bad days, just dont frustrated and quit....I promise the good days will come! I know alot of people might not like my style as I do public shows, but only after the countdown is complete! So its not really a "free show"! I guess I was just fortunate, but this forum helped me out ALOT, i love all the stories about the beggars, my god you have no idea how many are really out there till you have a 1500 person room and 5 people are tipping, makes you wanna cry, but I've learned to take the good with the bad, and realize that not everyone's gonna love me. Thought I'd post my story and say thanks to alot of you whose posts Ive read, and evvie who talked with me in PM a few months ago! You are awesome!

evvie was the one I talked to after my best day in PM and she was the who told me to check out the top girls and how they do countdowns to maintain that success if I was able to do so.....so i just wanna thank her for the idea! great idea evvie, its taken off since we talked in may! youre a life saver i owe you a big one!

The big thing you mentioned is that there are going to be good days and bad days. And that's something that the new, never cammed before models need to understand. Especially early on.

A model friend of mine brought in someone new this past week. I said hi before work, came home, saw her online, and her camscore had already dropped by 202 points. That told me she was on all day. She made tokens, but not enough to keep her camscore at the 1k mark for the 10 or so hours she was online.

So, I told her, in PM, don't be afraid to log off for a while if she wasn't making any money. I let her know that her camscore affected her place on the homepage, and that once she dropped off the first page, it would be harder to get people to notice her... to which she admitted even she didn't look past page 1 before joining. I also let her know that her first week or so was going to probably be the hardest, until she got comfortable and got some members to notice her (members who count, IE tippers/groupers/guys that take girls private).

On the flip side, there's a British model who started a month or so ago, and is sitting at 7k+ camscore. So she started off strong, but she's had a few slow days this week. So I let her know the same thing... that there will be good days and bad days.

Camming, for most models, isn't a steady income. It has high and low points. Enjoy the good times, and make sure to save for the bad times. Some models do make fairly steady incomes, but it's not something that is going to happen, in most cases, overnight. But every model, even the highest paid ones on a given site, will have bad days.

i can attest to that, my cam score dropped my first few days to 770 like hers and I freaked out! I had read all the forums and went into panic mode thinking that was it.....I made like $400 total in my first 3 or 4 days and I was like ugh! At that point I wished I could have gone back to dancing but that wasn't a real option for me bc of some scary incidents that took place with customers and made me look to camming! All I can say is even if it drops under 1000, dont quit, keep going, things will turn around for you just put in more and more hours....I didn't have another job so I was lucky I guess. Like I said, Evvie and her idea of public shows was really the game changer for me! you who have questions should ask her bc she really knows her stuff!

MakaylaDivine said:
evvie was the one I talked to after my best day in PM and she was the who told me to check out the top girls and how they do countdowns to maintain that success if I was able to do so.....so i just wanna thank her for the idea! great idea evvie, its taken off since we talked in may! youre a life saver i owe you a big one!
Wow, I'm so honored!!

I'm so glad things are going well for you, MFC can be tough stuff but you took right off. It's always so encouraging to see a lady rise to the top so quickly. When I talked to you through PM I was amazed to hear how many hours you were putting in and how hard you are working, and it definitely paid off for you!

Reactions: MakaylaDivine
haha thanks evvie! I can't believe Im #6 now after being #938,389 or whatever the first few months, it was after our talk I really studied the top row girls like you said! If I win miss mfc this month, Im gonna have to send you something special! Im gonna make a big push these next few weeks and put in extra hours hope I can jump those last 5 spots! Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.