AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Black Lives Matters thread.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only started watching some of his videos again after the whole Vlad/Nasheed ambush incident. I had completely written him off! He is confusing but I think I get exactly what he's doing and how his audience is so mixed and his views are so mixed + add in how emotional he is and you get a lack of consistency, then add in the comedic aspect, the financial one and that he is paying himself to troll and you get Tommy.

I say confusing because look at his fan structure former pro-black conscious men, MGTOW dudes, black women who hate him because he is talking about their brand of black womanhood, black women who like him because he isn't talking about then and they also hate BT-1000s LOL, regular Joe black dudes, black dudes who can't get women, white supremacist, they LOVE him on Storm Trooper because he calls out a lot of cultural issues that certain groups of black ppl have that white ppl aren't 'allowed' to mention without being called racist. he offends all these groups at any given time, then a nanosecond later he has a video that they will love!

I find it all hilarious. It is all infotainment and shouldn't be taken too seriously. I will say that no matter what in the moment attitude I have towards him I respect his work ethic.. It seems like he has 4 videos out a day,, he is first to post on all the various issues that go on in entertainment or twitter. Seems like the most tiring business of all time. I think he's playing a joke on everyone.

I think that middle of the road politics would still be considered "leftist" politics by most right-wing politicians, just because they live, breathe and survive off of fear-mongering. That white lash existed because right wing politics tell people they are under attack, makes them reminisce on their childhood hopes & dreams and then tells them that they haven't been accomplished because of "the others". Right wing politics are mostly established on either victim blaming or playing the victim - and anything that doesn't allow that process to work they won't support it. But the good thing about the white lash & Trumps win is that it exposed the right wing tactic and i think (hope) that people take serious note of this cycle as to not repeat it and move more to a middle ground.
From talking to a number of people. Local.

Not sure how much I believe this was white lash. I would say more corruption lash. Stop bullshitting us lash.

From talking to a number of people. Local.

Not sure how much I believe this was white lash. I would say more corruption lash. Stop bullshitting us lash.

I think it is all of the above, including a white lash by a specific group of white ppl. So yeah, revolution, the man is evil, the establishment is bad so we elected the establishment, stop with the Washington lies,, stop the corruption, stop shipping away our jobs..... and on and on and on.

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
I think it is all of the above, including a white lash by a specific group of white ppl. So yeah, revolution, the man is evil, the establishment is bad so we elected the establishment, stop with the Washington lies,, stop the corruption, stop shipping away our jobs..... and on and on and on.

This! Plus the fact that white people are really the only group to lash out in such a big way. Like, truly thinking about things historically, economically, socially even-no group of poc could effect(affect) the country as much. So,yes it's all of the above but it's specifically a "we aren't being heard because too much is changing. We don't have the upper ground/we don't have a say" and then electing officials who made them feel like their voice was being heard again, even though they'll get fucked in the end too.

I personally have this idea that poc, are just kinda used to things not turning out in a favorable way most of the time, so it's like "okay, now we gotta deal with this-we'll make it through". But for white people they just aren't systematically used to things not being in their favor so they just don't know how to react/deal with it then things like getting a recount for the electoral college/or whatever happen.

So you go elect some corrupt bullshitter to remedy the problem?
Didn't have much of a choice, it was either him, or let Hillary turn the country over to Goldman Sachs.

• Funny!
Reactions: Sevrin
Status
Not open for further replies.