AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The lowdown on Extasycams.com

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DahliaDee

Cam Model
Nov 12, 2012
Canada
www.chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@xoDahliaDee
MFC Username
Dahlia_Dee
Streamate Username
DahliaDee
Chaturbate Username
DahliaDee
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/160288/Dahlia-Dee/
So from what I've seen using the search feature and whatnot, there's not a lot of info about this site. There seems to be a lot of confusion about it so I'm going to write out as much as I know from the while that I've been working there.

It's a pay-to-play site with a pretty darn low rate. For each person in your room, you keep .20 per minute. So with 5 guys in your room you'd keep $1 per minute, etc. That being said, it's pretty tough to keep someone in your room for longer than a few minutes anyway - lots of guys log on just as they're about to blow it and then do their thing and log off. The traffic there is pretty decent, most likely because of the low rates, but I find that it's more of a one-after-the-other kind of traffic rather than a twelve-people-in-one-room-at-once kind of traffic, especially given that there are only about 150-200 models on at any given time (the lowest I've seen is 92). The guys on there are pretty decent though, not too pushy and they generally actually read your profile before logging into your room, so they know what to expect for the most part. Quite a few guys declaring their love, but hey - the longer they're on, the more you make.

Tips are allowed in the rooms, so if a guy really likes you he'll give you a tip. They're fairly uncommon but the few that I've had have been pretty darn generous - 30-50 dollars at a time. The site is odd in that it encourages splitcamming, (you can even download a splitcam site directly off the website) has very few rules other than no illegal business, and actually allows you to promote your other sites and whatnot. Another thing that's pretty strange is that they discourage talking - they encourage keeping your mike muted and typing. A way that they reinforce this is by a five minute rule - if you don't TYPE back to the guy's message after five minutes you get kicked off the server for a few minutes. A huge flaw if you've got multiple guys in your room, that's for sure. there's no general chat and the guys can't see what the others are saying - it's like being on mfc and dealing with about 5-10 pvt chats at a time that you HAVE to respond to within 5 minutes. Makes for a lot of smiley faces and "mmm"s.

I've made pretty decent money there, not quite making bank but making enough to keep it on as a secondary site. I splitcam that and another site and do pretty well. Definitely not something to give up your dayjob for but the extra cash is pretty nice. They only accept wire transfer as a form of payment and they hold back your first pay by one pay period, which kind of sucks. They pay on the 15th of each month - also kind of inconvenient, but anyhow. It's also VERY easy to move up in the ranks there as most of the girls there are VERY foreign and don't speak much english. After working there about a week I've made top row, mainly due to good communication skills, or so I'm told.

anyway, there's the lowdown! Hope it's been a little help. :)

Reactions: LadyLuna
Thanks for this post!

I've never heard of this site before, but I have some questions.

If I understand correctly, the member reads your profile and then logs on to paid chat? Is paid chat the only way they get to see you?

In paid chat, is it more of a casual girlfriend experience, or are you expected to do sex stuff? If 5 people are in your room and they all want different things, how do you handle it?

Evvie said:
Thanks for this post!

I've never heard of this site before, but I have some questions.

If I understand correctly, the member reads your profile and then logs on to paid chat? Is paid chat the only way they get to see you?

In paid chat, is it more of a casual girlfriend experience, or are you expected to do sex stuff? If 5 people are in your room and they all want different things, how do you handle it?

Yeah, the page is set up so that you can see all the models (as per standard sites) but when you click on one her profile comes up - and then there's a little button that says "watch her live". Paid chat is the only kind of chat on the site, there's no free chat. The stuff you do is dependent on who's in your room - today I had 3 guys wanting me to masturbate and one guy telling me he loved me and wanting to talk about music, lol. The guys generally understand that there are other guys on the site that may possibly be talking to you, so if one guy says "ass bb" and another says "tits bb" I'll generally turn around, bend over, etc then kinda fluidly transfer to showing off my chest, then turn again, etc. For the most part though I haven't had too many differing requests so it's been fairly easy.

Reactions: LadyLuna and Evvie
Oh, I forgot to mention there's a sound that plays when someone enters your room, leaves it, or types something - so it makes it a lot easier to minimize the screen while split camming and still be able to answer everyone promptly.

Status
Not open for further replies.