AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go 'lol'

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
trotskyleon said:
pg240 said:
Playboy Megan is banning basics left and right tonight with hilarious commentary such as "you've been jacking off for free here since 2004. BANNED!" She's really, really entertaining. You rock, Megan.

Makes for good viewing. Didnt realise I annoyed people so much on this forum as well. Guess I won't post anymore, save everyone trouble.

Excuse me? What did my post have to do with you? I must have missed a discussion.

Reactions: LadyLuna
pg240 said:
trotskyleon said:
pg240 said:
Playboy Megan is banning basics left and right tonight with hilarious commentary such as "you've been jacking off for free here since 2004. BANNED!" She's really, really entertaining. You rock, Megan.

Makes for good viewing. Didnt realise I annoyed people so much on this forum as well. Guess I won't post anymore, save everyone trouble.

Excuse me? What did my post have to do with you? I must have missed a discussion.
:) Yes, very strange. Only thing I can think of is that he's admitting he's a basic, and has never tipped anyone.

pg240 said:
trotskyleon said:
pg240 said:

I was in her room too..in playboymegans..yes.. :?

took me awhile to make sure but it was her room.

Nordling said:
pg240 said:
trotskyleon said:
pg240 said:

:) Yes, very strange. Only thing I can think of is that he's admitting he's a basic, and has never tipped anyone.
I banned him immediately for being annoying on the forums. So now he's making a woe is me post in response.

emptiedglass said:
She then proceeded to pull the neck of her shirt over, and showed off a naked shoulder. :lol:
Hm, I think this can be a good strategy if it's done well. It's something new, something not everyone does, and if she ends up getting a reasonable amount for getting naked eventually, and it works for her, why not do it this way? :)

ComicOzzie said:
I was reading a model's profile (yes, I actually take the 3 minutes to do so), and she had the following statement listed under Talents:

I can make minute rice in 58 seconds.

I LOLed.

Das mine you read, mane. :cool:

a15yeq.jpg

:eek:

Reactions: LailaBaise
LacieLaPlante said:
zippypinhead said:
Best response to "show feet bb" I've ever heard:

missclaudia: "I'm sorry, but I don't have feet."

I say this all the time and once someone believed me o_O Apparently, because of the tone of voice I said it in.

When I get someone spamming the word "ass" I usually tell them I lost most of it in a tragic shark attack. People believe it until I actually turn around.

NoelleBright said:
LacieLaPlante said:
zippypinhead said:
Best response to "show feet bb" I've ever heard:

missclaudia: "I'm sorry, but I don't have feet."

I say this all the time and once someone believed me o_O Apparently, because of the tone of voice I said it in.

When I get someone spamming the word "ass" I usually tell them I lost most of it in a tragic shark attack. People believe it until I actually turn around.

Some people's brains clearly aren't getting enough oxygen! ;)

Popped into a model's room the other day, she was doing shots and was a little drunk, then out of the blue, bam, posted her personal details in chat :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

No bullshit either, it was the real deal, she's a photography student, link provided further links to where you buy her stuff, all legit site and all have bio on the photographer. There was also a FB link as well, bio on what part of the US she's in, what uni she's studying at etc etc :-o :-o :-o stalkers are going to have a field day going through that :(

HobNobbies said:
Popped into a model's room the other day, she was doing shots and was a little drunk, then out of the blue, bam, posted her personal details in chat :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

No bullshit either, it was the real deal, she's a photography student, link provided further links to where you buy her stuff, all legit site and all have bio on the photographer. There was also a FB link as well, bio on what part of the US she's in, what uni she's studying at etc etc :-o :-o :-o stalkers are going to have a field day going through that :(

This is far from "LOL" worthy. That's actually quite terrifying and I hope that she is ok. The internet is fucking cruel and unforgiving, and the fact that her personal information was exposed in that manner is just... I can't even find the words.

MissyLuvsU said:
This is far from "LOL" worthy. That's actually quite terrifying and I hope that she is ok. The internet is fucking cruel and unforgiving, and the fact that her personal information was exposed in that manner is just... I can't even find the words.

I agree, not a lol moment but in my defence, it was not meant to be posted here but in the 'Model says.....WFT' thread :oops:

I'm still a little shocked that she did what she did and hope she'll continue to cam on MFC as her room is kind of fun and love the photo set and vids she's selling. It'll be sad to see her ending mfc prematurely as part of the reason she's doing it is to fund her way through university :(

OK, we all know Olivia's schtick, but she is.........Olivia. Popped in her room and the topic struck me as funny:

xxxx tokens until I do the nothing show for FREE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.