AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
vlad.mazare said:
Once some Romanian chick was claiming that her family is very powerful and can have be kicked out of Romania if I go there, if it was true she wouldn't be a cam model lol. And she goes on to tell me how she can find out whenever I am a guest in her room cause of a software she uses and even if I used a vpn she will know and will ban me(guests can be banned as well). I've been in her room like 30 times since then and she hasn't banned me.

I'm getting a certain vibe from you, sir :think:

:lol: Nice back pedaling creep-o!
hcw7PFK.gif

vlad.mazare said:
Once some Romanian chick was claiming that her family is very powerful and can have be kicked out of Romania if I go there, if it was true she wouldn't be a cam model lol.
Err why not? Are you saying it's a horrible job that no one would do if given a choice? Or that no people would ever cam models despite not needing the income? Or that adult children from rich/powerful families must also have access to money?

I'm positive that there are girls on mfc, and on this forum, who would cam for fun sometimes even without any money being involved - maybe not the same schedule or take it as seriously, but yeah some people just love getting off in front of strangers, bless 'em.

Jupiter551 said:
vlad.mazare said:
Once some Romanian chick was claiming that her family is very powerful and can have be kicked out of Romania if I go there, if it was true she wouldn't be a cam model lol.
Err why not? Are you saying it's a horrible job that no one would do if given a choice? Or that no people would ever cam models despite not needing the income? Or that adult children from rich/powerful families must also have access to money?

I'm positive that there are girls on mfc, and on this forum, who would cam for fun sometimes even without any money being involved - maybe not the same schedule or take it as seriously, but yeah some people just love getting off in front of strangers, bless 'em.

:text-goodpost:

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Jupiter551 said:
vlad.mazare said:

Its not a horrible job,its a great job if you know what your doing. I'm talking about the third part, I doubt any webcam model on any webcam site comes from a powerful family. They would set up the person with a job running a nightclub or being an actress or a singer or even get them a government position.

Many people think that it is bad to webcam, and if someone from a powerful family was doing it, it would cause a major scandal.

vlad.mazare said:
Jupiter551 said:
vlad.mazare said:

Its not a horrible job,its a great job if you know what your doing. I'm talking about the third part, I doubt any webcam model on any webcam site comes from a powerful family. They would set up the person with a job running a nightclub or being an actress or a singer or even get them a government position.

Many people think that it is bad to webcam, and if someone from a powerful family was doing it, it would cause a major scandal.

I have a rich family. I had a falling out with them. While I cannot ask them for most anything without saying that I will quit camming, leave my partner, and move back in with them, I can ask them for small things. Like to compensate me for having to miss work to visit them. Or for the down payment on a car with the argument that it gives me more "freedom" from my partner. (Yeah, they really don't like him, and they don't even know the half of how our relationship works...)

My point here is, she could be currently "Not speaking" to her family, but if she were to call them up and say "Daddy, this man is threatening me, and he flew to the country and I think he really means those threats!" what do you think Daddy is going to do? No matter what he thinks about her lifestyle, he's going to protect his daughter. He's not going to say "not unless you stop camming". He's going to get rid of the threat. Now, afterwards, she's going to have to deal with "see, this is why you shouldn't be camming" from them for at least a month, possibly years. But that might be worth it to her. (IF they even know about her camming. If they don't, then substitute "stop camming" with "come home" and "shouldn't be camming" with "should be living with us".)

LadyLuna said:
vlad.mazare said:
Jupiter551 said:
vlad.mazare said:

I have a rich family. I had a falling out with them. While I cannot ask them for most anything without saying that I will quit camming, leave my partner, and move back in with them, I can ask them for small things. Like to compensate me for having to miss work to visit them. Or for the down payment on a car with the argument that it gives me more "freedom" from my partner. (Yeah, they really don't like him, and they don't even know the half of how our relationship works...)

My point here is, she could be currently "Not speaking" to her family, but if she were to call them up and say "Daddy, this man is threatening me, and he flew to the country and I think he really means those threats!" what do you think Daddy is going to do? No matter what he thinks about her lifestyle, he's going to protect his daughter. He's not going to say "not unless you stop camming". He's going to get rid of the threat. Now, afterwards, she's going to have to deal with "see, this is why you shouldn't be camming" from them for at least a month, possibly years. But that might be worth it to her. (IF they even know about her camming. If they don't, then substitute "stop camming" with "come home" and "shouldn't be camming" with "should be living with us".)

I wasn't threatening her, I made a joke about cocolari and sports cars,and she went psycho.

vlad.mazare said:
Jupiter551 said:
vlad.mazare said:

It could have been family in law. Or I've seen many rich kids do things their families didn't approve of, just to be rebellious.

zippypinhead said:
Is the one on the left Katy Perry?

I think that is Jorma Taccone. He does the digital shorts with Andy Samberg and Akiva Schaffer. That is where that gif comes from and is one of the creepiest (no pun intended) shorts they have done. Love John Waters and Nicki Minaj btw. Here it is.

Reactions: zippypinhead
HarmlessSquirrel said:
Jupiter551 said:
I wonder if the surprise in her topic is a small bug :think:
h26pkqT.jpg

My guess is the surprise is punctuation. The bugs are free.

Maybe it's a veiled critique of the small but irritating technical bugs which plague her while working on MyFreeCams...

Reactions: emptiedglass
seriously?
topic:150 tok to stand up!

and this other one... first time in her room, just trying to get to know her and she asks me for tokens to chat? lol:
12:37:08 AM model: hi
12:38:16 AM me: hey
12:38:21 AM model: hey
12:38:29 AM model: hru?
12:39:08 AM model: what are you looking for tonight|?
12:39:35 AM me: just chatting, getting to know people
12:39:39 AM me: are u new to the site?
12:39:45 AM model: little
12:40:01 AM model: want to chat with me?
12:40:28 AM me: well, we are chatting now right?
12:40:33 AM model: hot chatof sex?
12:41:28 AM me: just normal chat for now I think
12:41:36 AM model: mmmm
12:41:42 AM model: my chat for monye
12:41:48 AM model: money
12:41:59 AM model: 50 tkns

12:42:00 AM me: well, ok, then maybe another day

A_Cute_Mew said:
Lol that reminded me of a time I logged on to check my mail, and a model popped up out of nowhere "Hey girl my guy was in your room last night. Just wanted to know what he tipped you and what you did for him." I put her on my ban list real fast. He never tipped me though I did vaguely remember his name. She seemed like a pleasant enough girl. Her headline on her profile said it all "Boss Bitch" :lol:

Just curious, how did she know her guy (I'm guessing he's her regular) was in your room the night before, do you (models) have the ability to track members while we're online?

HobNobbies said:
A_Cute_Mew said:
Lol that reminded me of a time I logged on to check my mail, and a model popped up out of nowhere "Hey girl my guy was in your room last night. Just wanted to know what he tipped you and what you did for him." I put her on my ban list real fast. He never tipped me though I did vaguely remember his name. She seemed like a pleasant enough girl. Her headline on her profile said it all "Boss Bitch" :lol:

Just curious, how did she know her guy (I'm guessing he's her regular) was in your room the night before, do you (models) have the ability to track members while we're online?

No, we cannot.
The only way she could have known where he was is A) she was browsing around as a guest and stumbled upon him in the room B) another regular of hers saw him in there and said something to her about it.

Reactions: Just Me
AedanRayne said:
A model saying, "Let's kill the piggy!" aloud while her friends tipped with the notes "kill the piggy"

I don't know why her nickname for me is "piggy"..... Does she and her room think I am fat? Either way, WTF? That's just... cruel... so cruel.

*EDITED*

Why would they want to kill such a sweet person as you?

*hugs Aedan*

some people think anyone whose ribs aren't showing is fat.

You are beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.