AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things models say that make you go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MeekoRaccoon said:
mynameisbob84 said:
This is on the verge of going from sadly amusing to just a bit sad.
I agree... I'm totally confused! I've had a dear friend drop our friendship suddenly for no reason; while everything I've said is completely logical. I don't know why people are getting so upset. Heck, the fact that you even post here means you care enough about your craft that you automatically exclude yourself from the "low barrier to entry" vast majority of women on MFC. It's just weird how people you've supported and cheered on for months can turn on you in an instant if what you say is not politically correct enough.

Oh so you have no idea how being being misogynistic and judgmental with a dash of upper high superiority complex would make someone stop talking with you, even if you pay them... hmm I wonder why?

LDLbIWB.gif

MeekoRaccoon said:
In general, it takes zero talent and a modicum of skills to be a camgirl. All you need to do is to threaten to pull down your shirt and money appears. For the majority of girls it takes no intelligence whatsoever, so when you engage in activities that make you look dumb, there is no downside. (some guys pay more for that, for some reason)

Now obviously there are exceptions, two people who I respect a great deal pour their heart and soul into creating a vibrant community, and folks like AliceBiscuit have neat twists that require an immense amount of musical talent. But when you just sit there and look pretty like AustinWhite or Kickaz or the vast, vast majority of girls, and sit back and expect money to appear to flash a boob, there's no downside to ruining your mind or the inside of your body.

You girls need to be aware of your significant female privilege... you were born with boobs and a vagina and because of that, you can make money from them. The rest of us need to go to school for 16-20 years and struggle and study hard to make even a basic paycheck. When I see camgirls taking advantage of their privilege and abusing their minds, it's just disheartening.

MeekoRaccoon said:
So I want to clarify one thing that caused controversy (and apparently caused a friend to suddenly go all silent-treatment on me). I said it doesn't require talent and only a modicum of skills to become a camgirl. This is indisputably true. All you need is a webcam. If anyone denies this, go look on MFC on any given night -- there are thousands of women there. The barrier to entry is literally zero -- you just need a webcam and the right body parts.

What I didn't say particularly well was, in order to be a good one, you need to cater to your audience, treat them well and foster a community. This is something very difficult and takes much hard work. It doesn't cut it to ignore people who come in your room and expect them to pay hundreds of dollars without treating them like a human being.

So obviously the good ones work hard at their craft and shouldn't be offended at the basic requirements I outlined. That is all.

Your clarification is bullshit, which is why us women folk are getting all "hysterical". You were not referring to the technical requirements needed to be a camgirl. That's not a vast majority. That is ALL webcam performers. And you literally called out two rather successful cammodels (who actually are non-explicit models, btw) to support your claim, who in fact "cater to their audience, treat them well and foster a community".

Your friend isn't talking to you anymore because you sound like a misogynistic, self-righteous asshole. Orrrrrrrr, maybe she just has hysteria like the rest of us untalented cammodels who expect compensation for providing entertainment, which sometimes includes showing our tits for coin. Luckily we can go use our doctor prescribed vibrator to cure us of our condition - while people throw gold coins at our empty little heads..

MeekoRaccoon said:
ha5VuLhm.jpg

Ad homimem attacks are fun, aren't they?

Now -- can we stop the bullying and explain what I said that was so offensive?
2zaqrVQ.jpg

MeekoRaccoon said:
ha5VuLhm.jpg

Dude, Bob made no ad hominem attack...you really should read what he said carefully. Few in this thread have said it better.

Nordling said:
Dude, Bob made no ad hominem attack...you really should read what he said carefully. Few in this thread have said it better.
I wasn't referring to Bob. I was referring to the dumb raccoon pic Jerry posted.

MeekoRaccoon said:
It's very similar to what SJWs do. Take out of context, get upset, and thrive on the negative energy.

The fact that you use the term SJW just confirms that you are exactly what I was thinking...a misogynistic men's rights douchebag who is terrified of anything with a brain and a vagina.

SJW is a code-word used by guys like you to refer to any woman or man who objects to your condescending, abusive and threatening behavior.

It was popularized during the Gamergate fiasco as a way to marginalize anyone who stood up to the misogynists responsible for the death threats and harassment campaigns launched against women who were deemed 'uppity.'

An uppity woman, of course, is any woman that won't meekly take whatever crass shit you say to her...and who won't automatically genuflect and give up the pussy whenever you glance her direction.

Given your obvious disdain for every person here who isn't you, I seriously do not get why the fuck you bother to keep coming back.

Of course, your attitudes toward women and social interaction in general are stuck in perpetual adolescence, so I guess it really shouldn't surprise me that you're acting like a smug, obnoxious teenager.

Hey meekoraccoon, when are you going to respond the the private message i sent you? I can post it here if you haven't figured out how to read it yet...

Here are the points that seem to be in dispute.

• There is literally no barrier to entry to become a camgirl. This means that the majority of women who do it are not very good at it (natural bell curve)
  • There are some who pour time, energy, and effort into it, to cultivate a community. They welcome every newcomer to their room warmly. There are others who just sit there like a cold fish.
  • Women are privileged to have special body parts that can generate money. Sadly, most are completely oblivious to this magic ability. This is a privilege that only females have.
  • Taking drugs for recreation (not medicine) is a dumb ass thing to do.

I believe these are facts. If you express "shock" or want to tear your hair out upon hearing this, it speaks much more poorly about your character - it means you live in a very fragile bubble. Good luck dealing with reality!

I'm not touching the political aspect... if you have such strong negative opinions about men with certain political stances, that means you are ruling out 50% (or more) of your potential audience - a very dumb business move on your part.

KamikaziKitty said:
Hey meekoraccoon, when are you going to respond the the private message i sent you? I can post it here if you haven't figured out how to read it yet...
I have no qualm with you, I don't even know you. :) If you want to engage in recreational drugs that's your decision. Don't expect me to worship your choice or to be attracted to it in the slightest, though!

gingerhobbit said:
The fact that you use the term SJW just confirms that you are exactly what I was thinking... blah blah blah
whoo-boy, you've got a chip on your shoulder!

I mentioned SJWs because people here are behaving like the women showcased on places like the TumblrInAction subreddit -- completely hysterical reactions on snippets taken out of context. I have no opinion on GamerGate.

MeekoRaccoon said:
ha5VuLhm.jpg

What? And deprive you of the chance to use your superior intellect to figure out the clues on your own? It's much more fun to watch you dig deeper and deeper with every post you make.

Carry on, good sir! I'm sure that you can figure out exactly what it is that you said that caused your camgirl friend to suddenly and without warning (give or take a post or two) stop talking to such a nice gentleman as yourself!

Kudos on showing that you're above ad hominem attacks, though, I sure am glad that I don't have to pick quotes from the last few pages that show you directly insulting Kickaz, AustinWhite, camgirls in general, people who smoke pot, Jerry...No sirree, none of that behavior from you!

MeekoRaccoon said:
[*] Women are privileged to have special body parts that can generate money. Sadly, most are completely oblivious to this magic ability. This is a privilege that only females have.
What, you don't have a dick, an asshole, a webcam, and a laptop? You could totally flash your ass and let all the money come raining down on you if you're so jealous of how cam folks make their money. All you need is a laptop and a webcam--any idiot can do it you said!

Eva_Sunshine said:
MeekoRaccoon said:
[*] Women are privileged to have special body parts that can generate money. Sadly, most are completely oblivious to this magic ability. This is a privilege that only females have.
What, you don't have a dick, an asshole, a webcam, and a laptop? You could totally flash your ass and let all the money come raining down on you if you're so jealous of how cam folks make their money. All you need is a laptop and a webcam--any idiot can do it you said!
Either you're trolling or completely oblivious to how life works. Women can earn money for their body. Men cannot.

MeekoRaccoon said:
Eva_Sunshine said:
MeekoRaccoon said:
Either you're trolling or completely oblivious to how life works. Women can earn money for their body. Men cannot.
Um.. I have multiple camboy (and male stripper) friends..... Clearly it's monopoly money though. Not real at all because you said so, you all-knowing man!

That female privilege...

I hope you women know how lucky you are. The fact that there are men who will pay some of you (not all of you though) to show some skin so they can get their jollies completely eradicates the fact that on average, you will be paid less than your male counterparts to do the same job (outside of the sex world). The fact that many of you will be forced to decide between furthering your vanilla careers or having a child is rendered irrelevant because if you put a video of yourself fondling your tits on Clips4Sale, some men will buy it. You're so lucky to have tits and an ass that throughout your life will be ogled by strangers and groped by men you don't know and who if you did know, you'd despise; you're especially lucky if you're deemed attractive enough to be sexually harassed on the streets. You're lucky because you're more likely to be objectified by the media and marginalised by men making decisions on your behalf. You're lucky to get to experience a period once a month. And while your successes in life will forever be attributed to the mystical power of your tits rather than your hard work or talent, just be thankful that there will always be men who will be happy stare at your pussy while they jerk off. A few of them might even pay for the honour :thumbleft:

MeekoRaccoon said:
Women can earn money for their body. Men cannot.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, you're totally right. Men TOTALLY can't ever make money for their bodies. Never ever. Certainly not millions and millions of dollars!

tumblr_nq8hfb6H6I1ruk292o1_500.png

tumblr_n7felvu3Rw1ta83ebo1_400.gif

tumblr_ngjcd78rms1tx0oj1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_neajhbFtV01tsqmfco1_500.gif

tumblr_mjmq2r5vBN1renuivo1_500.gif

Poor underprivileged men! I just feel so bad for them. Isn't there anything we can do?!?! :crybaby:

mynameisbob84 said:
That female privilege...

I hope you women know how lucky you are. The fact that there are men who will pay some of you (not all of you though) to show some skin so they can get their jollies completely eradicates the fact that on average, you will be paid less than your male counterparts to do the same job (outside of the sex world). The fact that many of you will be forced to decide between furthering your vanilla careers or having a child is rendered irrelevant because if you put a video of yourself fondling your tits on Clips4Sale, some men will buy it. You're so lucky to have tits and an ass that throughout your life will be ogled by strangers and groped by men you don't know and who if you did know, you'd despise; you're especially lucky if you're deemed attractive enough to be sexually harassed on the streets. You're lucky because you're more likely to be objectified by the media and marginalised by men making decisions on your behalf. You're lucky to get to experience a period once a month. And while your successes in life will forever be attributed to the mystical power of your tits rather than your hard work or talent, just be thankful that there will always be men who will be happy stare at your pussy while they jerk off. A few of them might even pay for the honour :thumbleft:

[gfycat]HandmadeDigitalHyracotherium[/gfycat]

MeekoRaccoon said:

You're right, for the first time in this thread. I absolutely do have a chip. Guys like you make life more difficult for the rest of us, male and female. That chaps my ass some.

gingerhobbit said:
MeekoRaccoon said:
You're right, for the first time in this thread. I absolutely do have a chip. Guys like you make life more difficult for the rest of us, male and female. That chaps my ass some.
I can't say I understand, but I totally empathize. Women go through too much crap in life. I was trying to point out some of the positive traits and abilities you have, but I am fully aware that the 99% of the rest of your life is filled with challenge.

MeekoRaccoon said:
I was trying to point out some of the positive traits and abilities you have, but I am fully aware that the 99% of the rest of your life is filled with challenge.

Not a woman. See, there are plenty of men who think you are full of shit, too.

MeekoRaccoon said:
gingerhobbit said:
MeekoRaccoon said:
I can't say I understand, but I totally empathize. Women go through too much crap in life. I was trying to point out some of the positive traits and abilities you have, but I am fully aware that the 99% of the rest of your life is filled with challenge.

Welp this sounds quite condescending but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and chalk it up to you just being really terrible at wording things.

You should probably just shhh at this point. If THIS MANY people have a problem with what you are saying and are telling you that you sound like a total jackass... You probably sound like a jackass. You are fully entitled to your opinion but there is a way to go about it. Going on a camming forum and bashing a majority of the women is *probably* not a good way to go about it. :thumbleft:

LexiGraceCam said:
MeekoRaccoon said:
gingerhobbit said:
MeekoRaccoon said:

Welp this sounds quite condescending but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and chalk it up to you just being really terrible at wording things.

You should probably just shhh at this point. If THIS MANY people have a problem with what you are saying and are telling you that you sound like a total jackass... You probably sound like a jackass. You are fully entitled to your opinion but there is a way to go about it. Going on a camming forum and bashing a majority of the women is *probably* not a good way to go about it. :thumbleft:

Thank you for not being a bully about this. I will take your advice... I've derailed this thread way too much already. :) I'm sorry for all the pain and hurt I've caused here. I won't apologize for my opinions but I do apologize for hurting others.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
MeekoRaccoon said:
KamikaziKitty said:
I have no qualm with you, I don't even know you. :) If you want to engage in recreational drugs that's your decision. Don't expect me to worship your choice or to be attracted to it in the slightest, though!

i never asked you to worship me or my personal decisions. I respectfully requested an apology for the callous manner in which you choose to speak to me when i have been nothing but polite.

A few points, among this shitstorm:

*I am a woman, I appreciate that my body is beautiful and worth paying money to see for a big majority of the human species. (Not just men, but women also who enjoy the female form.)

*I think it's rude to come in to a room full of people (ACF is like a house party, I am the host, the members and models are the party-goers who lend to the vibe, and probably bring something to eat or drink to said party) and tell a big portion of them that they are stupid because they do something you don't approve of to entertain themselves.

MeekoRaccoon said:
[*] Taking drugs for recreation (not medicine) is a dumb ass thing to do.[/list]

I believe these are facts.
*So according to this "fact" you live by, anyone who does anything out of the norm for a rush is a dumb ass. Sports, waterslides, shooting a gun, playing freezetag, bungee jumping, skydiving... people do things for recreation because they give them fun feels... and weed is now legal in some states because it really isn't that big of a fucking deal (sort of like alcohol, which has been legal since prohibition ended). So you sound like the dumb ass here, if we're being honest.

*I am removing your access to my VIP section, because it gives you a special label/font here that shows you're one of my friends/fans, and I don't want to be associated with your dumblogic anymore.

Hugs not drugs doesn't seem to be working that well for you Meeko.

You should consider going back on your Court ordered psych meds.

There is obviously something very wrong with you and maybe a nice long inpatient stay at a mental health facility will help.

Godspeed sport.

ZenHedonist said:
You should consider going back on your Court ordered psych meds. There is obviously something very wrong with you and maybe a nice long inpatient stay at a mental health facility will help.

Now that's just an asshole thing to say. So much for not being bullies here against someone you disagree with?

MeekoRaccoon said:
abundantly clear that there are only two models here with characters that worth more than a damn here. Names omitted. :)
By the way, not sure if I was included in this, but me and Ash have both now told you we think your actions are ridiculous, so we clearly aren't "worth more than a damn" to you anymore.

Also, yeah, I live in WA state now and have legally purchased weed in a retail store and smoked it for recreation (and to see if it would help my anxiety.) So, if you really were putting us up on a pedestal for some reason, kindly drop me down to the lowly level of everyone else you've been addressing so egotistically in this thread.

AmberCutie said:
*I am removing your access to my VIP section, because it gives you a special label/font here that shows you're one of my friends/fans, and I don't want to be associated with your dumblogic anymore.
There was never, ever any indication that VIP access had strings attached. Obviously it's your house, your rules. But you should be more honest with your customers about this if you are going to suddenly change the rules on them.

I also predict your post will get a thousand 'thanks' because I am some kind of pariah now, simply because people disagree with me. Enjoy the circle-jerk, folks!

MeekoRaccoon said:
AmberCutie said:
There was never, ever any indication that VIP access had strings attached. Obviously it's your house, your rules. But you should be more honest with your customers about this if you are going to suddenly change the rules on them.

I also predict your post will get a thousand 'thanks' because I am some kind of pariah now, simply because people disagree with me. Enjoy the circle-jerk, folks!

still waiting on a reply meeko

MeekoRaccoon said:
AmberCutie said:

Please re-read this section of my VIP info post:

I'll glady ban you completely, if you think that'd make my actions more fair/consistent with the posted warning.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-06-20 at 6.09.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-20 at 6.09.28 PM.png
    88.6 KB · Views: 174
Status
Not open for further replies.