AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

This model won't talk to me anymore please help, I love her.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully our meet up is still on
As long as she's needing the credits, I'm sure it is.
kevin_cry_laughing2.gif

No, I saw that thread earlier. Unless perhaps you can point out something I missed, nothing he wrote there changes the advice I think he needs to hear.
I rated it funny due to the fact he may need to hear it but he really doesn't listen. But I now see that you get our point. :)

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Nevermind. I started a private show with her when she didn't look busy, and she talked to me a little bit there. I never found out why she was ignoring me. Hopefully our meet up is still on
You crack me up lol.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
After all the money I have spent on her in the past couple weeks I'll probably have to take out a loan to pay for it all :(
Well, you can't put a price on true love.
kevin_cry_laughing2.gif

I know, I don't think she wants to meet me for free. After all the money I have spent on her in the past couple weeks I'll probably have to take out a loan to pay for it all :( but if I don't go this year I may never get to meet her.

:banghead: SHE :banghead: DOESN'T :banghead: WANT :banghead: TO :banghead: MEET :banghead: YOU :banghead:.

I used these head bangs in the place of hand claps. But you get my point. Unless she has explicitly said "please come to my country, let's meet and hang out" you don't have permission to do so.

But you know...maybe you should just learn. Take out that loan, get into debt, go to a country you know nothing about, to meet a girl who will most likely hide out somewhere you can't find her. Enjoy the debt and the disappointment, you seem beyond reasonable thought at this point.

Lol, you are in complete denial and unable to see reason. She is hustling you, you are squandering away your SAVINGS on a stranger on the internet. You only know cam-her, not real-her. You are in so much denial that when a bunch of sexworkers, WHO HUSTLES DUDES FOR A LIVING, is telling you what she is doing, you ignore. You don't love her, you have a weird obsession with her.

Of course, she accepted a private from you, because she realizes what a fucking goldmine she is sitting on with you. I bet there are multiple camgirls on this forum that can back this up cause they have done this before. I used to do it all the fucking time. Now when people get weirdly attached and obsessed (like you), I block them, it's not worth it. But when the money dries up, they always become an annoying leech that thinks they have some sort of connection. When in reality, it's just about the money. That's it.

capture-delusion-blog-08-15.png

If you can't see this, you are by far the dumbest person on this site. Congratulations. Get fucking help. Take out the loan to spend on a much-needed therapist instead. Because you are fucking crazy.

He's over here talking about taking out a loan for this girl. Lol. Next she'll be accepting his marriage proposal, and he'll have to send her a shitload of money for the wedding dress and travel arrangements. Poor bastard will be standing at the altar and everything, talking about "I'm sure she's just stuck in traffic. She'll be here!"

I said it in the last thread and I will say again in this thread

OP GOT HUSTLED HARD!

I love this girl. Gonna milk this idiot dry. Keep getting that paper, girl.

This makes me kinda sad. The model probably didn't enforce the proper boundaries, and that's not good for either models or members.

OP, I seriously hope you're trolling, or just temporarily departed from reality. My heart goes out to you either way, though.

This makes me kinda sad. The model probably didn't enforce the proper boundaries, and that's not good for either models or members.

Sadly most models don't. Members have to remember it's a fantasy, and models should be firm on being strictly virtual and not enable behaviors.

From what I've observed with most Eastern European camstudios, they will regularly do this. OP is sadly not the only one this has happened to, and isn't the last. Studios enable and push their models to keep these desperate men around bleeding them dry. That's why they say they want to meet. It's a hustle. Members have to recognize a hustle for what it is and not fall for it.

Sadly most models don't. Members have to remember it's a fantasy, and models should be firm on being strictly virtual and not enable behaviors.

From what I've observed with most Eastern European camstudios, they will regularly do this. OP is sadly not the only one this has happened to, and isn't the last. Studios enable and push their models to keep these desperate men around bleeding them dry. That's why they say they want to meet. It's a hustle. Members have to recognize a hustle for what it is and not fall for it.

It's not a hustle, she wasn't even ignoring me. It was a glitch on the site, so this thread was a mistake in the first place.

What happened was... when she went offline I would leave the window open on my computer, and turn my speakers up real loud. That way whenever she came back online I would hear it no matter what room of my apartment I was in. Or if I was asleep it would wake me up and I could see her. Anyway, this works, but after enough hours the chat will stop working. I could see her live but the chat box works separately I guess, because none of my messages were getting threw, I had to close out that window and open a new one to get the chat box working again.

So everything is back to normal, and I still have plans to meet her at the end of the year. I just got my passport 2 weeks ago. So lay off. Ill be sure to come back here and post pictures of our meet and greet just to prove you all wrong.

This kind of behavior is observed all over, not just Eastern European cam studios. EE camgirls aren't more likely to scam members than non EE, and (established, reputable) EE studios (the kind you'd actually wanna join) aren't run like the mafia. Camming has exploded in the last couple years and there just isn't room for that kind shit to thrive anymore. Of course it still happens, but the sweeping generalizations don't apply.

And I do think most models try to implement boundaries and enforce them. In the case of EE models, culture around sex and money is different, and of course so is the language, so it can make communication difficult and ambiguous.

OP probably got played, but lets not perpetuate lame stereotypes.

Reactions: weirdbr
It's not a hustle, she wasn't even ignoring me. It was a glitch on the site, so this thread was a mistake in the first place.

What happened was... when she went offline I would leave the window open on my computer, and turn my speakers up real loud. That way whenever she came back online I would hear it no matter what room of my apartment I was in. Or if I was asleep it would wake me up and I could see her. Anyway, this works, but after enough hours the chat will stop working. I could see her live but the chat box works separately I guess, because none of my messages were getting threw, I had to close out that window and open a new one to get the chat box working again.

So everything is back to normal, and I still have plans to meet her at the end of the year. I just got my passport 2 weeks ago. So lay off. Ill be sure to come back here and post pictures of our meet and greet just to prove you all wrong.

Let me get this straight... you leave her fucking chat room open 24/7? And the speakers high so her voice and her coming online will wake you... from your sleep?

Dude.... GET HELP.

Please, for your sake and the sake of that poor poor russian girl, GET HELP!

Maybe I'm missing something here and I hope I word this properly but OP comes across as extremely underdeveloped both mentally and emotionally. Calling him an idiot is not only classless and scummy but also not going to be very helpful.

I wasn't "perpetuating lame stereotypes", just making an observation and it wasn't generalizing. I have camfriends who have worked these studios over in EE, so I'm going off what I know from their first-hand experience. Was trying to give dense OP some insight why she would agree to meet and not be firm on boundaries. I used EE as an example because the model is in EE.

I can see why you think it's a generalization, but I said nothing about scamming. I'm just stating what studios push and coach their models. Of course not all. That's silly.

This kind of behavior is observed all over, not just Eastern European cam studios. EE camgirls aren't more likely to scam members than non EE, and (established, reputable) EE studios (the kind you'd actually wanna join) aren't run like the mafia. Camming has exploded in the last couple years and there just isn't room for that kind shit to thrive anymore. Of course it still happens, but the sweeping generalizations don't apply.

And I do think most models try to implement boundaries and enforce them. In the case of EE models, culture around sex and money is different, and of course so is the language, so it can make communication difficult and ambiguous.

Eastern Yurop models do scam members much more often than american girls do. Sometimes it is the studio manager, sometimes it is the models themselves. The culture around sex and money is different, sure, but these girls are not mail order brides. They tend to scam more often or to lead members on because people in Eastern Europe are not used to the law being enforced or having consequences to their shitty actions. And that includes studios, Eastern Yurop studios will do shit to their models no american or western european studio would ever dare to do. Even Eastern Yurop tubesite owners will pull bullshit much more often than westerners. Surprise! your school teacher lied! not everyone is equal!

And I wouldn't call blurry lines "scamming" people. Sometimes a model will enforce boundaries and it's the member himself the one who tramples on the boundaries she so neatly drew. This happens often with obsessive nutcases like OP. When this happens it is very hard to keep shit neat because no matter how many times you draw the fucking line, the member simply makes like he didn't hear you and pushes on. Like OP.

Calling him an idiot is not only classless and scummy but also not going to be very helpful.

I don't think anything would be helpful for him at this point, assuming he's real. What would you suggest that hasn't already been tried in either this thread or his previous one?
I no longer have to feel sorry for OP for I am now certain he is a troll. Nobody is this delusional.

I'm feeling the same way: We've been had. This is all just somebody's "performance art" project for school, or something. It must be.

I don't think anything would be helpful for him at this point, assuming he's real. What would you suggest that hasn't already been tried in either this thread or his previous one?

I'm feeling the same way: We've been had. This is all just somebody's "performance art" project for school, or something. It must be.

I wouldn't suggest anything because it's clear he wouldn't accept what was said. Hopefully it is just some strange form of trolling.

I am afraid this isn't a troll... a couple of girls found the model he was talking about on the other thread and she knows the guy.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Jihen and JickyJuly
Oh no, this all rings too true to be a troll, I've run into too many guys like this online.
She might actually do the meet and greet, I wouldn't be surprised, she works at a studio, they probably have some type of security, and might as well get some cash from homeboy and send him on his way.
Or, more likely, have him send the money WU before his trip then have him travel there to discover she's moved to a different studio owned by the same company.

I follow you @Kitsune, but I'm in EE right now and things are not as wild as you think they are. Of course I can't speak for the entirety of Eastern Europe, but bribes aren't condoned anymore, and laws preventing financial/corruption scandals have tightened up the last couple years. Communism fell almost 3 decades ago, things are getting better.

Thanks @AudriTwo, I see what you're saying. I get kind of pissy about EE camgirl stereotypes since it usually leads to the kind of character judgments that also perpetuates stigma towards sex workers.

Reactions: CasseLove
Maybe I'm missing something here and I hope I word this properly but OP comes across as extremely underdeveloped both mentally and emotionally. Calling him an idiot is not only classless and scummy but also not going to be very helpful.

In this case, by the description you yourself used, it's highly accurate.

chrome_2016-10-16_18-41-01.png

Yeah I don't think the focus should be on the fact that its an EE model, and even the fact that the OP is American and he would be going out of the country (we're talking about St. Petersburg here, most taxi drivers will speak English).
I'd say the fact that we are talking about a studio model is more to the point, not because there is anything wrong with studio models, but because they probably have very specific rules on how to deal with clients like the OP. I worked in an American studio and I know our studio did, and generally the advice was "keep them around until you actually believe they are violent or threatening and take as much money as you can" then ban them.
If they are agreeing to a meet and greet they probably have a pretty hefty price tag attached to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.