AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

This model won't talk to me anymore please help, I love her.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so first of all, people started fighting and that makes me sad :(
It's supposed to be a nice, happy ganging up on OP. He neeeeeds therapy, but for now he has us. I'm surprised anyone took offense to the reaction of this post in which people were both honest, but much more light hearted and joking than in the other post. That one got too real as we all got worried and up in arms for this poor woman. OP has called her friend, girlfriend (his reddit posts in which MORE people told him bad idea), best friend, and an assortment of other terms assuming an attachment more than what should just be consumer and business woman. I don't think Tista Ray ever took our invite to the website, but from what I remember that one day, PeterPan up here was very much downplaying his obsession with her when he was brought up to her. The model might honestly not understand the extent of his issues. But who knows, she might and just want the money. No matter it though, when OP doesn't listen to models who know what they're talking about and offer good advice, I don't think it's scummy or in poor taste to joke at his expense. He wants advice but we ALL know he won't take it, dozens of models and members told him the same thing last time and he didn't listen. So why try again? No one (well, most people aren't) is being malicious in their attacks. However I missed the deleted post that I'm assuming was aimed at models? *sigh* we're always the bad guys, I get it.
Also, it's been long enough since the last post that anyone that wasn't participating in the moment might not get why it got so heated and still think we're all assholes. But in the moment when we were all worried and all we got was "No you're wrong, you don't understand, I love her, I don't care what you say I'm STILL going to show up against advisement." No matter how much we said he could scare her, not once did he worry about her mental health or well being, caring only that he fullfilled the fantasy that he'd built up in his head.
I'm pretty sure everyone in here that cracked at least one joke was part of that original thread. We were all there, we all dealt with it, dealt with the ignoring, the worry, the wondering if he was a troll and then learning he wasn't. I think it's fair in that we had an emotional investment that first time. Hell, we cyber stalked the model so we could warn her, we were legitimately worried about her safety. You know what stalkers and abusers do, they downplay. You know why cops don't believe victims, because abusers downplay. You know why we all give a shit? We KNOW that behavior, we know what downplaying looks like, and we know it's legitimately serious. However the most we can do as none of us are where she is, is warn her. The next best thing we can do, is crack jokes at OPs expense because it's not like there's anything else we can bloody do, he won't listen and past that there really is nothing we can do. We could ignore him, but he needs the attention. Better to give him the attention so he comes back and we can keep an eye on the situation than stop giving him attention and force him to do something drastic so he can get it.
I'm rambling now, it's 1am, and I still have a bunch of homework, night guys, love you allllll.

However I missed the deleted post that I'm assuming was aimed at models? *sigh* we're always the bad guys, I get it.

Nope. Was a reply to a specific user. Wasn't as bad, or at least any worse than what the girls here have been saying. Still, was a dumb comment, wasn't needed.

Reactions: CasseLove
Reading at page 2 now, omg, 3 more pages to go, almost as good as tge Clinton vs Trump soap, did Hollywood take over the complete country there?

Ok so first of all, people started fighting and that makes me sad :(
It's supposed to be a nice, happy ganging up on OP. He neeeeeds therapy, but for now he has us. I'm surprised anyone took offense to the reaction of this post in which people were both honest, but much more light hearted and joking than in the other post. That one got too real as we all got worried and up in arms for this poor woman. OP has called her friend, girlfriend (his reddit posts in which MORE people told him bad idea), best friend, and an assortment of other terms assuming an attachment more than what should just be consumer and business woman. I don't think Tista Ray ever took our invite to the website, but from what I remember that one day, PeterPan up here was very much downplaying his obsession with her when he was brought up to her. The model might honestly not understand the extent of his issues. But who knows, she might and just want the money. No matter it though, when OP doesn't listen to models who know what they're talking about and offer good advice, I don't think it's scummy or in poor taste to joke at his expense. He wants advice but we ALL know he won't take it, dozens of models and members told him the same thing last time and he didn't listen. So why try again? No one (well, most people aren't) is being malicious in their attacks. However I missed the deleted post that I'm assuming was aimed at models? *sigh* we're always the bad guys, I get it.
Also, it's been long enough since the last post that anyone that wasn't participating in the moment might not get why it got so heated and still think we're all assholes. But in the moment when we were all worried and all we got was "No you're wrong, you don't understand, I love her, I don't care what you say I'm STILL going to show up against advisement." No matter how much we said he could scare her, not once did he worry about her mental health or well being, caring only that he fullfilled the fantasy that he'd built up in his head.
I'm pretty sure everyone in here that cracked at least one joke was part of that original thread. We were all there, we all dealt with it, dealt with the ignoring, the worry, the wondering if he was a troll and then learning he wasn't. I think it's fair in that we had an emotional investment that first time. Hell, we cyber stalked the model so we could warn her, we were legitimately worried about her safety. You know what stalkers and abusers do, they downplay. You know why cops don't believe victims, because abusers downplay. You know why we all give a shit? We KNOW that behavior, we know what downplaying looks like, and we know it's legitimately serious. However the most we can do as none of us are where she is, is warn her. The next best thing we can do, is crack jokes at OPs expense because it's not like there's anything else we can bloody do, he won't listen and past that there really is nothing we can do. We could ignore him, but he needs the attention. Better to give him the attention so he comes back and we can keep an eye on the situation than stop giving him attention and force him to do something drastic so he can get it.
I'm rambling now, it's 1am, and I still have a bunch of homework, night guys, love you allllll.
Wait, something got deleted? Damn, must have been bad, shit rarely gets deleted here.

OMG!!! I just checked! I'm on it too! I didn't even know who Steve Shives was! Now I do.

First, how the hell does someone disagree with your comment? Lol. And yeah, I didn't know who Steve Shives was either. :p

Last edited:
Wait, something got deleted? Damn, must have been bad, shit rarely gets deleted here.

It really wasn't as bad as what you are probably thinking. Was unnecessary and would have only led to more pointless arguing.

There is a massive cover-up under way in this thread...
WHAT IS IT THEY DON'T WANT US TO KNOW!!??

Jeez people, relax with crazy curiosity already. I simply denied a post from going through moderation just to keep the argument at bay.

There is a massive cover-up under way in this thread...
Bush did 9/11! Kim K is a reptilian! Invest in gold! Purchase your Alex Jone's water filter here!

Jeez people, relax with crazy curiosity already.

Raise your hand if you're on Steve Shives block list.

If they tell you, they'll have to kill you.

I'm guessing Steve Shives is somehow involved with this whole thing...and it doesn't look good. I am glad I only posted once. Put the pieces of the puzzle together and it lays out perfectly. You are welcome.

I bought a massive amount of bitcoin below $300 less than a year ago :D

I wouldn't be shocked if bitcoin went above $1000 again at some point

I bought my brother a 1/4 gold coin and 1/2 a bitcoin for a special birthday he had 2 years ago

I sold the bitcoin for him recently at his request, £100 gift at the time turned into £225

The 1/4 coin is up by about 20% (don't know if he sold that, he hasn't told me)

So that turned out to be good gift giving from me :shame: obviously I hold both myself too

Jeez people, relax with crazy curiosity already. I simply denied a post from going through moderation just to keep the argument at bay.

Amber confirmed as #1 Conspirator. Amber Cutie... ya know, I bet that's not even her real name!

iimontoyou.jpg

We are like best friends. Now for no reason she pretends I don't exist. I go to her room every time she is online but she ignores me. I got money out of my savings account last week thinking she would talk to me again if I tipped her enough. I tipped her $500 last week all together.

If I beg her enough she will start a PM with me. But she won't reply to me there either. I sent her like 30 PMs one day begging her to reply, and tipping her, but she didn't say anything, not even thank you. I don't even know if she read them.

I stopped seeing other girls for her because she "didn't want to share me" with them. I have plans to meet her in real life and everything. She is my best friend. I don't want to lose her. What can I do?

Well, I'm not going to read through five pages of this thread to see every twist this story takes, but it is immediately clear from this post that you are delusional.

First, no one sends someone 30 PMs a day begging the other person to reply unless they have lost touch with reality. Even if you were married to the poor girl, that would be grounds for a divorce and would probably make her run back to mom.

Second, you are directly feeding into every camgirl's single worst fear by even thinking of "surprising" her with a visit. All of these women are afraid of obsessed fans who stalk them, and you - in fewer then three sentences - proved you are an obsessed fan who is stalking her. By the way, I would fully expect the bouncer at her place of business to work you over if you showed up there. It's something that any webcam studio probably has professional staff on hand to handle.

Third, you are actually not good at relationships, because you clearly do not think about what the other person's behavior means. If she is ignoring you - after you send her your obsessed 30 PMs - it means you are scaring her and she is not comfortable with your behavior. The key skill in relationships is to learn when you are pushing too hard and to understand when you have to lower your level of contact and interest to match the other person's level of interest. You completely lack that skill.

Fourth, no one in his right mind "stops seeing other girls" for a person he has never met and with he has no real relationship. The decision to go monogamous with someone is a huge step and that is something you would have discussed in a totally different relationship context than the one you describe.

Fifth, actually I am now wondering am I being trolled? Is this whole thing just made up? Whatever. :worried: :wondering: :speechless:

Well, I'm not going to read through five pages of this thread
Next time at least skip to the last page to see if it is a dead thread or not (pay attention to post dates) so you stop necroing.

Status
Not open for further replies.